The Rabbit Joint

Shifty said:
....Nice drug advice from all of you I must say....
I agree. Where would you rather get your information from?

Your parents? Chances are, they got high no matter WHAT they say to the contrary ...
Your teachers? Chances are, they got high with your parents ...
The police who come to your schools to warn you of the dangers of the dreaded 'gateway drugs' of Cannabis, mushrooms or beer? Well, you should listen to them ... after all, they have guns and a badge and will arrest you for any experimentation with these illicit substances ... and we all know that jail is the worst side-effect from taking illegal drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
sensible GP32 said:
you're kidding right, mushrooms are pure evil.
They grow near us, in this famous field that every kid knows about by the time they are 16.

we tried a shitload one night, and it was far to intense.... for weeks afterwards i just diddnt feel quite right mentally......
You aren't so sensible now. This forum is too pro-drugs, you're giving me ideas and I am as anti-drugs as you can get!

sam fisher said:
sensible GP32 said:
They grow near us, in this famous field that every kid knows about by the time they are 16.

we tried a shitload one night, and it was far to intense.... for weeks afterwards i just diddnt feel quite right mentally......
You aren't so sensible now. This forum is too pro-drugs, you're giving me ideas and I am as anti-drugs as you can get!

I think I may have said this before, so forgive me if I am repeating myself here, but:

If someone is so influenced by random posts on a web forum centered around obscure Korean handheld devices, perhaps their parents should discontinue their internet access.

I have more to say, but I think I'll just let it be for now. :)

Just say no now know kids!

I agree, stop being such a ponce sam. If you don't like the content of our discussion, either leave or just give us a rest on the whole sober holier than thou crap.

mm'kay?

bravo_221.gif
TelcoLou said:
Your parents? Chances are, they got high no matter WHAT they say to the contrary ...
Your teachers? Chances are, they got high with your parents ...
Hahahaha!!! Omigod! Funniest thing I have ever seen/read since the bravo smilie!! :lol:

EDIT: Ok! Found it thanks to google!

bravo_221.gif

HAHAHAHAH!!!! LOOK AT IT'S EYES!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

TelcoLou said:
sam fisher said:
sensible GP32 said:

I think I may have said this before, so forgive me if I am repeating myself here, but:

If someone is so influenced by random posts on a web forum centered around obscure Korean handheld devices, perhaps their parents should discontinue their internet access.

I have more to say, but I think I'll just let it be for now. :)

Just say no now know kids!

I'm influenced as you all seem perfectly fine, to a large extent that is, despite taking all sorts of drugs. I've been told the exact opposite, and drugs seem kinda cool. I dunno, i'll shut up now.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Sensible, I'm surprised you haven't randomly died. Seriously, who picks mushrooms and ingests a "shitload" without even knowing if they'll kill you or not?

well my chum we knew what they looked like.... so we were not just picking ramdom mushrooms.

sensible GP32 said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Sensible, I'm surprised you haven't randomly died. Seriously, who picks mushrooms and ingests a "shitload" without even knowing if they'll kill you or not?

well my chum we knew what they looked like.... so we were not just picking ramdom mushrooms.

That's bollocks sensi. Besides, a shitload? I would never eat a shitload of anything I haven't eaten ever before ;)

lord.... if you snapped the stalks they turned purple and... we made a drink out of them.

tell you what though for the sake of you shutting up.

you are right and you are the greatest human being ever. I bow down before you and your wisdom on all topics...

Also, I've had to phone the same company several times today and everytime I get put on hold they have the same song on loop; Love Shack by The B-52's.

Javacat said:
Also, I've had to phone the same company several times today and everytime I get put on hold they have the same song on loop; Love Shack by The B-52's.
Ah! That must be torture :lol:

In other amusing news, Kirsten Dunst says Pot is good

Yay for Mary Jane (haha, get it? MJ as in weed and MJ as in her character in spiderman! LOL!)

Just gotta tell you...

Here in Germany you can have a UMTS (3G) card for your laptop which gives you unlimited internet access at a rate of 384,0kbit/s for a monthly cost of 20 euros, around 30 quid or 35 dollars! So here I am, in hospital for a week(A FUCKING WEEK!) depressed as hell, and then I find that I am in a zone where I can get my daily dose of you lot! Am so happy!

Plus I can stream English TV and the cricket world cup!

Germany is a wonderful country! Really! Absinthe in Plus (hate the stuff!) and the best hospitals in the world!

Deutschland über Alles jedes Mal!!!!

Lubidog lives in Germany iirc. What's up lubi? Nothing too painful, I hope...

Thanks for that! I'm in for a nose job! I have to have a load of polyps taken out and they are gonna remodel my sinus area, straighten the septum out and stuff like that!

Cos of me voice!

Back