The Rabbit Joint

Ah, I see. I gave my mother a free nose job when I was younger. We were playing subbuteo and I jumped up and smacked my head straight into her face.

Bottom line, she had a week in hospital and her nose restructured.

Nova said:
Ah, I see. I gave my mother a free nose job when I was younger. We were playing subbuteo and I jumped up and smacked my head straight into her face.

Bottom line, she had a week in hospital and her nose restructured.
Holy shit dude, I did something similar a few years back. She snuck up on me and scared me, so I jolted my head back and slammed her nose. She wasn't in the hospital though. Her nose is pretty wrecked even now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Get well lubidog. I hope that nose-job doesn't turn out like Jacko's...

And German hospitals are really nice. I have seen the ones they got in Spain. Hell, I never knew how spoiled we are here. I always thought crappy hospitals were something that only existed in poor countries.

It's funny that mushrooms grow on fields, but in Germany they are still illegal. It's so stupid, I want to smack my head with a lead-pipe just to make the thought go away... eventhough the ones that grow freely here, are too low in dosis to actually use them. Thing is, if you take enough I guess it will work. But you will also have food poisoning.

Anyway... can anyone recommend D.O.A. album to me? there are too fricking many of em to choose from.

xnopasaranx said:
Anyway... can anyone recommend D.O.A. album to me? there are too fricking many of em to choose from.
... as with any band, the early stuff is likely better. Happened to Suicidal Tendencies; their first album was great! Angry, raw violent noise ... the next couple: pfft!
Same for Metallica, even the Ramones ...

TelcoLou said:
xnopasaranx said:
... as with any band, the early stuff is likely better. Happened to Suicidal Tendencies; their first album was great! Angry, raw violent noise ... the next couple: pfft!

Not really so with Floyd. Saucer full of secrets and the albums released after that were nothing compared to dark side and the wall :huh:

daclassicgamingmaster said:
TelcoLou said:
... true. But I hate hippies. :p
I hate them too.....but I hate people covered in shit even more :p

:lol:

I'm suddenly inspired to clean up my avatar ...

xnopasaranx said:
Hardcore 81 is a good place to start. It's often attributed with giving the "hardcore" genre its name, so it's an important record in punk history. Loggerheads and Bloodied But Unbowed are also good starts. Also, though I wouldn't start with it, if you're looking for their less serious side, the DOA/Thor split album is a good listen.

I think the "old stuff was better" phenomenon tends to happen to two kinds of bands, the ones that do the same thing every album and the ones that stray too far from where they started in too short a time. Obviously, with bands that don't really progress, the old albums are better because the band sounded fresh and passionate, while the new ones sound like a paycheck. Then you have the other ones, like Metallica, who changed radically overnight. Even if Load/Reload hadn't been terrible, they never would have been accepted as Metallica albums by the faithful because they didn't sound like what came before.

I can think of a few bands that have gotten better with age, but it's because they're always pushing themselves to do better without trying to abandon the band they were. It's a fine line and it's not surprising that so few bands can pull it off.

I like pink floyd... but I still hate hippies.

Thanks for the tips guys. I will check out the albums that ravnos recommended.

mmm, would you look at that, I remembered my login!

after two years of not posting...

good to see some of the old guard are still posting (rico and badtoad still exist in the world, hurrah!).

c0ncept said:

good to see some of the old guard are still posting (rico and badtoad still exist in the world, hurrah!).
Two years? OMG I though I was bad. Welcome back

Actually I've just trawled though the last few weeks worth of posts. Soooo entertaining. I think I need to start having a daily fix again LOL. I'm still lmao at DCGMs people covered in shit reply.

Lubi get well soon.

Lou, post some pics of the yamaha paper models you've made. I was so into that a while ago.

EDIT: Typos... as usual LOL

1175854500000ii4.jpg

TelcoLou said:
xnopasaranx said:

not so with motorhead, they are still the same; on the other hand its kinda boring if a band doesn't change its style at all. Still like to go to motorhead concerts though (I do that for more than ten years now)

c0ncept said:

Welcome back mate! Long time no see.

Back