The Rabbit Joint

great... i was just going for my bedtime pr0n session and now this! How am I supposed to wank if I have to deal with images like this. Now I keep on checking that there is no crocodile waiting under my desk to chomb of my.... erm... limbs.

xnopasaranx said:
great... i was just going for my bedtime pr0n session and now this! How am I supposed to wank if I have to deal with images like this. Now I keep on checking that there is no crocodile waiting under my desk to chomb of my.... erm... limbs.
Find a video on the internet called chechclear. It'll get you back in the mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
I love how all us sleezy guys have a night wanking session :lol:
no kidding, hey?

Also: God bless wikipedia... I am sooooo glad I looked up chechclear there, before doing anything else...
@Sam: go check out that chechclear video... it's great, really!

xnopasaranx said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
I love how all us sleezy guys have a night wanking session :lol:
no kidding, hey?

Also: God bless wikipedia... I am sooooo glad I looked up chechclear there, before doing anything else...
@Sam: go check out that chechclear video... it's great, really!

Jesus christ, cheers for the heads-up.

Today i had a new course in the Uni. It´s called "Intergalactical linguistics" and its about Star Trek. Well, partial. Its about artificial languages, patholinguistics and all other sorts of communication stuff.

Pretty nerdy, but its full of girls for some reason...

I rode my bike to work today and it felt pretty good. If the weather holds up I think I'm going to make a habit of it. Riding 20+km on a BMX is a little tiring, though.

Ravnos said:
I rode my bike to work today and it felt pretty good. If the weather holds up I think I'm going to make a habit of it. Riding 20+km on a BMX is a little tiring, though.
That's pretty excessive for a habit. More power to you and your body if you can manage it.

I once did ~20 miles and was ready to pass out. I wasn't in the best shape at the time :lol:

edit: meh it's not too bad. Pretty healthy.

BaDToaD said:
c0ncept said:
mmm, would you look at that, I remembered my login!

after two years of not posting...

good to see some of the old guard are still posting (rico and badtoad still exist in the world, hurrah!).
Two years? OMG I though I was bad. Welcome back

Actually I've just trawled though the last few weeks worth of posts. Soooo entertaining. I think I need to start having a daily fix again LOL. I'm still lmao at DCGMs people covered in shit reply.

Lubi get well soon.

Lou, post some pics of the yamaha paper models you've made. I was so into that a while ago.

EDIT: Typos... as usual LOL

You need to finish your story! I'm still waiting!

Fishbong said:
Today i had a new course in the Uni. It´s called "Intergalactical linguistics" and its about Star Trek. Well, partial. Its about artificial languages, patholinguistics and all other sorts of communication stuff.

Pretty nerdy, but its full of girls for some reason...

Aren't the linguists on the Trek all girls? Hoshi/ Uhura(linguist?), um that female translator voice?

After having fiddled with Vista on a co-worker's new laptop today I can honestly say I'm not impressed at all. The thing literally eats memory (yeah, Windows hasn't exactly been known for effective memory management, but this is getting ridiculous).

epitaph said:
After having fiddled with Vista on a co-worker's new laptop today I can honestly say I'm not impressed at all. The thing literally eats memory (yeah, Windows hasn't exactly been known for effective memory management, but this is getting ridiculous).
It's called useless feature memory leak metastization. Well, actually, it's not, I made up that term, but you have to admit it sounds great.

epitaph said:
Not really...

Back