The Rabbit Joint

You can say fucking anyway, fuckers, fuckface, fucked, etc...

Hando's lazy :p

[****]

heh. this is fun :D

edit: wait! what the [****]. Its not working :angry:

[****]

Last edited by a moderator:
declaration said:
[****]

[****]
Quoted for fail.

Mudi said:
declaration said:
[****]

[****]
Quoted for fail.

[****]

I cheated...
screenshotbg2.jpg

declaration said:
Mudi said:
declaration said:
[****]

[****]
Quoted for fail.

[****]

:lol: [****] it ... I wonder when this will get old :lol:

fu‭ck it, I meant to say ... <_<

fu‭ck
I am gone for a couple of hours and I am missing all the fun already... also: rico is back! With a monumental comeback... the words of "fu‭ck" just sound so majestic from his virtual mouth. let's all praise the fu‭ck-meister.

Also, I picked up a really nice chick today. I think I am in love actually... it was about time. Sick and tired of one-night stands and relationshits that don't go anywhere...

xnopasaranx said:
fu‭ck
I am gone for a couple of hours and I am missing all the fun already... also: rico is back! With a monumental comeback... the words of "fu‭ck" just sound so majestic from his virtual mouth. let's all praise the fu‭ck-meister.

Also, I picked up a really nice chick today. I think I am in love actually... it was about time. Sick and tired of one-night stands and relationshits that don't go anywhere...
[] Nekkid Photo
[] GTFO

also fu‭ck

lol... i see. There seems to be public demand for xnopasaranx pr0n. I will consider it.

I can't believe i missed the "victoria shooting" thread drama. I mean, c'mon. People bashing each others country, and Germany is not right in there... how sad. Well, I am an anti-nationalist anyways. But one thing is certain: If I had the choice between Poland and Sam Fisher's mum... I would know who to invade...

EDIT: fu‭ck

I got new sneakers!

Green Chuck Taylors, high-top.

^ This exact color green. Any attempts to top this acquisition automatically fail :)

TelcoLou said:
I got new sneakers!

^ This exact color green. Any attempts to top this acquisition automatically fail :)
I have a pair of those, same colour. We are trendy fuckers, we really are.

Nova said:
TelcoLou said:
I got new sneakers!

I have a pair of those, same colour. We are trendy fuckers, we really are.

:lol: * High-Fives Nova * :lol:

ah fu‭ck off... sneakers. real gp2x geeks don't need shoes. They never leave the house :ph34r:

Also: When I tried to catch the last flipping bus home today, I had to sprint 1.5 kilometers in less then 11 minutes (I am not exactly an athletic person, but I did quite well^^). I had to jump a fence and slammed my knee on a pole. It hurts like a bitch... I hate fences now.

If I was to commit suicide I'd do something like Cho Seung-hui did. Maximum attention for myself and no consequences :lol:

Back