The Rabbit Joint

Thanks for the help guys!

And at Xnpropeoeoe whatever your name is, yes-a beer would be good!!!!

tim0391 said:
predictions for what it will fetch?

i reckon $6500
plus :gp2x oooh new? or is it just me :p

It ended weeks ago...

Also, requesting telcolou changes custom member title to "Last In Line For The Gang Bang"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
tim0391 said:
predictions for what it will fetch?

i reckon $6500
plus :gp2x oooh new? or is it just me :p

It ended weeks ago...

Also, requesting telcolou changes custom member title to "Last In Line For The Gang Bang"

.... Um, why, out of curiosity?

TelcoLou said:
Nova said:

Haha, It's an ace GG Allin song.

Nova said:
TelcoLou said:
Nova said:

Haha, It's an ace GG Allin song.

Say ... you seem like an intelligent fellow ... why the hell are you listening to GG Allin? :lol:

Besides, I've decided on something FAR more cryptic ;)

xnopasaranx said:
omg last three days non-stop party. House is absolutely destroyed. We've got blood in the bathroom, puke in the kitchen-sink and on the spaghetti-sieve, beer bottles everywhere, a large stack of pizza boxes in one corner, no clean dishes at all (all used and tainted with now dried up food), somebody apparently took a piss on the neighbour's car, a fridge with practically nothing edible which has not yet rotten and I do not envy the person who will have to clean this mess up... sadly that will be me... fook.

I will upload images later... share the pain :blink:
You didn´t invite me :angry:

It was really weird, I was really bored on Wikipedia, and kept calling up random articles, and they were all kinda humorous in some way, and then this popped up and I laughed coke out of my nose.

Nova said:
It was really weird, I was really bored on Wikipedia, and kept calling up random articles, and they were all kinda humorous in some way, and then this popped up and I laughed coke out of my nose.
*Insert drug-reference joke*

I was messing about, and I found this. I think it speaks for itself, but I am amazed at what this thing can do.

This is why we stay away from girls on the internet, lads.

Back