The Rabbit Joint

There's a totally shit-tastic kung fu movie on right now called Black Pearl that has all the cliches of both kung fu movies and anti-drug films and it does them all badly. My girlfriend doesn't see the humour in it like I do, she's vocally opposed to watching this hilarity. :(

Ravnos said:
There's a totally shit-tastic kung fu movie on right now called Black Pearl that has all the cliches of both kung fu movies and anti-drug films and it does them all badly. My girlfriend doesn't see the humour in it like I do, she's vocally opposed to watching this hilarity. :(
... and so, you relinqushed the TV to her and posted about your woes here.

Good man :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HA, it's all about bitching to your gp32x girlfriendz :p

also tonight 2:07am in the bottom of the first.... im going to make it to the end of this baseball match hoy yes.

EDIT: although the teams that are playing, i dont really like,

wish the hockey was on.

sensible GP32 said:
HA, it's all about bitching to your gp32x girlfriendz :p
also tonight 2:07am in the bottom of the first.... im going to make it to the end of this baseball match hoy yes.

EDIT: although the teams that are playing, i dont really like,

wish the hockey was on.

lol, I wish I didn't have to do this Coursework, but thats what you get for leaving it till the day its marked and sent off before starting it ;) :unsure:

Edit: [****] it, i'm going to bed.

TelcoLou said:
Ravnos said:

Hell no! I watched it. She's in the bedroom eating dinner because she can't even stand to hear the movie.

Ravnos said:
TelcoLou said:
Ravnos said:

Hell no! I watched it. She's in the bedroom eating dinner because she can't even stand to hear the movie.

You're mean :(

I'm doomed!!!

Exam on Monday. Looking at previous papers and my mind is completely blank. I haven't got a clue what anything on it is about.

*emos*

Javacat said:
I'm doomed!!!

Exam on Monday. Looking at previous papers and my mind is completely blank. I haven't got a clue what anything on it is about.
*emos*

Welcome to how I feel about A level Mathematics!

Bah, you school kids these days are spoiled.

Way back when I was still in school (Bedrock High, in case you were wondering) there was no internet, and the term "google it" back then meant "Schlep your tired ass 15 miles uphill (there AND back) to the "Public Library" and scour through several text books" :p

TelcoLou said:

Way back when I was still in school (Bedrock High, in case you were wondering) there was no internet, and the term "google it" back then meant "Schlep your tired ass 15 miles uphill (there AND back) to the "Public Library" and scour through several text books" :p
I'll have you know, I am actually "some college". I too remember a time sans google.

Nova said:
TelcoLou said:

I'll have you know, I am actually "some college". I too remember a time sans google.

YEH!! And I'm at "some university"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although Sam is still at school...

So, am I to understand that colleges and universities are not schools? Ok, I'll accept that ...

... now quitcher bitchin' and google it! You have no right to be unprepared ... you've got the entire fucking internet at your fingertips ... goddamn lazy humans :angry:

Here's why:

I used to work for the NYC Housing Authority. I hated it, so I wanted to get a job with a Telcom company near me .. the job was to answer phones and give customers status on their trouble cases. I did nothing for 2 months but drink Jack Daniel's & Dr Pepper and studied everything about telecommunications I could glean from ... that's right; The Internet!

During my interview, the manager looked up at me (he was reading questions off a script, I'm sure) and said with the most dumbfounded expression; "You know, I have guys working for me with degrees in Telcom, and they don't even know what a central office is..." I was hired a week later.

Moral: Fucking google it :lol:

So that's where your obscure nickname derives from... stop hiding it: you are captain crunch! I knew it... oldschool phreaker ^^.

TelcoLou said:
So, am I to understand that colleges and universities are not schools? Ok, I'll accept that ...

... now quitcher bitchin' and google it! You have no right to be unprepared ... you've got the entire fucking internet at your fingertips ... goddamn lazy humans :angry:

Here's why:

I used to work for the NYC Housing Authority. I hated it, so I wanted to get a job with a Telcom company near me .. the job was to answer phones and give customers status on their trouble cases. I did nothing for 2 months but drink Jack Daniel's & Dr Pepper and studied everything about telecommunications I could glean from ... that's right; The Internet!

During my interview, the manager looked up at me (he was reading questions off a script, I'm sure) and said with the most dumbfounded expression; "You know, I have guys working for me with degrees in Telcom, and they don't even know what a central office is..." I was hired a week later.

Moral: Fucking google it :lol:
tl;dr

:p

Nova you are wrong. Wrong Wrong Wrong!

I went to the Guildhall SCHOOL of music and drama. And all those other music schools and drama schools.

Jeez, I feel like sam now. I would probably do his mouth first, and then turn him over.

Javacat said:
Nova said:
TelcoLou said:

YEH!! And I'm at "some university"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although Sam is still at school...

Im at sixth form....It may still be school but its more worth of a college status than a college is!

lubidog said:

I went to the Guildhall SCHOOL of music and drama. And all those other music schools and drama schools.

Jeez, I feel like sam now. I would probably do his mouth first, and then turn him over.
I don't follow your argument...

Nova said:
lubidog said:

I don't follow your argument...

I follow it ... and I'm a High Scool dropout :eek:

Back