The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I only wear quality skateboarding shoes to accomodate my skills. All other sneakers fu‭cking fail. Doesn't even matter what color they are:

3003762052b.jpg

Look and feel mint B)
That's terrbile! It looks fucking trendy and expensive. I'll bet that mosntrosity cost way more than $35.

And when I used to skate, no fucking way did I wear anything but canvas Cons. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
declaration fails
screenshotbg2.jpg
you man :p

Seriously though, how the
screenshotbg2.jpg
do you do it?

Copying and pasting from Openoffice won't work :angry: Am I being slightly retarded or what?

declaration said:
declaration fails
screenshotbg2.jpg
you man :p

Seriously though, how the
screenshotbg2.jpg
do you do it?

Copying and pasting from Openoffice won't work :angry: Am I being slightly retarded or what?

It's no big fucking deal, just toying with alt codes, I think. I'm lazy though, and just cut & pasted nickspoon's fu‭ck ;)

... it leaves a nice mutated flashing pipe-cursor thingy too ...

I used to wear converse....then I realized my father wore them ;) :p
try ollying with these! Hell, kick flips are cake B)

Hey now waitaminnit!

What about Vans? I thought 'real' skaters wore Vans? They even sponsor rock concerts, so they MUST bee the cooler skate shoe!

... actually, when I was a little kid, we couldn't even afford Converse .. I used to wear Pro-Keds.

HAHAHA, google never fails me!

... and I thought they stopped making them back in the 70's!

vans make you look like a wannabe 80's throwback. Mostly.

dc's are the most comfortable and they can take a beating. My last pair was 2 years old (worn daily)!
DCs look like they should be worn by MC skatez ... yes, with a z.

... and how much does it cost for the privilege of owning a pair of these ? :p

Back when I skated I bought DC's a couple of times and each time they wore out super quick. After that I bought a pair of es or whatever they were called and they lasted forever.

I don't skate anymore, though, so I just buy any cheapo shoe that looks half decent.

TelcoLou said:
vans make you look like a wannabe 80's throwback. Mostly.

dc's are the most comfortable and they can take a beating. My last pair was 2 years old (worn daily)!
DCs look like they should be worn by MC skatez ... yes, with a z.

... and how much does it cost for the privilege of owning a pair of these ? :p

85 bucks :p

Just this model actually. The last few I bought were 45-50.

TelcoLou said:
It's no big fucking deal, just toying with alt codes, I think. I'm lazy though, and just cut & pasted nickspoon's fu‭ck ;)

... it leaves a nice mutated flashing pipe-cursor thingy too ...
Well, this fu​ck uses a zero-width space, whereas this fu‭ck uses a left-to-right override. The left-to-right override one will give you a mutated cursor. And with that, the secret is out.

I wear incredibly cheap trainers. I don't skate or whatever, I go for walks or bike rides quite a bit, but that's all. £8 trainers do me well.

Ravnos said:
Sensi, you gave wise advice but I have no idea what that page says. Something about Katamari and PS3? Or something?
That is GREAT news, if true!

yes sorry posted it in the height of my excitement....

its official new katamari for the ps3/360 is prolly coming out for the DS/Wii later..... apprently from what i have been able to dig out, the new game is 50% complete and apprently levels will be much bigger!

my katamari shirts still aint arrived though...boo hiss.

I'm a bitch for shoes, like a little woman, I am.

I have at the moment;

The ones telco mentioned,

These tattoo based ones, fucking swish,

b000hx27ce01ap74b9dwteekj4.jpg

Pair of vans

kedydunbarbo0.jpg

Vans Canvas, designed by none other than Motorhead's Lemmy

lemmysliponalt1hx3.jpg

DC Famous S&S

dcfamousalt1wz7.jpg

Deciding which ones to wear in the morning's a shit, but when I'm skating, the lemmys win hands down, I love the completely flat surface area.

On another note, I'm going to Download festival '07, rock on!

Back