The Rabbit Joint

Gardening tip:

Wild strawberries do NOT taste like their domesticated relatives. :ph34r:

TelcoLou said:
Gardening tip:

Wild strawberries do NOT taste like their domesticated relatives. :ph34r:

alpine strawberries however do taste like their domesticated relatives and are tiny :p

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou said:
Javacat said:
I was once stood at the bus stop, which was all glass. Out of the corner of my eye I saw two birds swoop down and there was suddenly two loud bangs. I looked around and the birds were dancing around on the floor. I lol'd.
That's not funny.

When we moved into our new home, almost a year ago, we were awakened at ~6:30 am by a loud, determined smashing noise.

I work a late night shift and don't usually go to sleep before 4am, so this noise was new and annoying at the same time, so I had to investigate. Sure enough, there they were ... a male and female robin. The male was just sitting on a nearby branch, while his mate .... an obviously jealous type, thought she saw another female in the reflection on the window, so she attacked 'her'. Over, and over again .... apparently, her pea-sized brain couldn't figure out that the female robin threatening her nest was her own reflection ... BANG!

Over, and over and over again ... and every time I opened the blinds to say "shoo, you goddamned bird-brained fool ... I'm tired!", she would flitter away, only to return 10-15 minutes later ... just enough time for me to almost drift back to sleep ... rinse, repeat for about 5 days or so ...

^ now THAT's funny ;)

we have the same problem with seagulls pecking on the top of car roofs think its another bird.

............ i hate seagulls :angry:

Javacat said:
HAD FINAL EXAM NOW. FINISHED ALL EDUCATION FOREVER! FEEL AMAZING. PWNAGE.
Life IS school.

You're never finished ... until you die that is ... (then and ONLY then can you graduate)

:p

....to the otherworld, where you continue your education!! post college and onward ftw!!!!!!

:unsure:

also, i am about to watch Deliver Us From Evil. Horray for priests who touch children in inappropriate places!

TelcoLou said:
Life IS school.

You're never finished ... until you die that is ... (then and ONLY then can you graduate)

:p
Whoa man...

...that's deep...

... about as deep as a petri dish :blink: .. but it's the best I could come up with, having dropped out of high school and not majoring in philosophy ...

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Back