The Rabbit Joint

Wow something really weird just happened. I was reading through this page and all of a sudden some shitty japanese music plays. It was really weird and didn't stop until I closed this tab.

PoisonedV posted on May 16 2009 at 04:48 PM said:
senorgomez posted on May 15 2009 at 11:51 PM said:
PoisonedV posted on May 16 2009 at 01:39 AM said:
(naw)mcx posted on May 15 2009 at 08:05 PM said:
[image that no one cares about]
uh. I played like. Tf2. Like. 6 or 7 hours straight. Whoa.

Hey look! I was top on a shitty server playing a single map full of pubbies for hours! Awesome!

Hey man lay off. I have been playing on a 24/7 badlands server and it is a blast. It is called fun, don't have to be in a leet competitive server to have it.

Pretty sure this next update is going to be both Sniper and Spy as sniper update pages are still there.

I don't know who would use the razorback though :/

I wasn't insulting him for not being competitive. I was insulting him for talking to me and posting an image of him with OMG TOP SCORE on a shitty server and acting like hes hot shit. also sniper update is fake. they take half a year between updates and you're telling me within a couple months they have a double update?

Huh? How was I acting like I was hot shit.

I get top every time, regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
PoisonedV posted on May 16 2009 at 11:48 AM said:
also sniper update is fake. they take half a year between updates and you're telling me within a couple months they have a double update?
Update: Valve's Doug Lombardi has confirmed to us that the update will include both the Spy and Sniper unlockables.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/58658

Username posted on May 16 2009 at 02:23 PM said:
PoisonedV posted on May 16 2009 at 11:48 AM said:
also sniper update is fake. they take half a year between updates and you're telling me within a couple months they have a double update?
Update: Valve's Doug Lombardi has confirmed to us that the update will include both the Spy and Sniper unlockables.
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/58658

pwned. I'm kind of disappointed, actually. I thought that razorback was ultragay.

I'm kinda disappointed that they haven't updated again yet. It better be something big if it's taking this long...
Edit: Fuck it's still not up.

Woooooo.... The CD I ordered weeks ago has finally been shipped :D

Javacat <3 Mr Beast - Mogwai

holy crap, not only do the new boards feel good, they also look good. nice to have everything working again. someone needs to do something about that gp32(iron nazi cross thingy).com Logo... looks sorta like a KKK emblem.

xnopasaranx posted on May 17 2009 at 10:47 AM) someone needs to do something about that gp32(iron nazi cross thingy said:
.com Logo... looks sorta like a KKK emblem.
No it doesn't. also, there is no . before the com. This shouldn't be a big deal, it's just a logo.
Edit: bold

Username posted on May 17 2009 at 01:17 AM said:
This sucks, I was really hoping for another update. You almost got me with the meet the spy thing.
Got you? It's real
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWY7EkNVEQY&fmt=18

Username posted on May 17 2009 at 09:39 AM) [quote="xnopasaranx posted on May 17 2009 at 10:47 AM said:
someone needs to do something about that gp32(iron nazi cross thingy"].com Logo... looks sorta like a KKK emblem.
No it doesn't. also, there is no . before the com. This shouldn't be a big deal, it's just a logo.
Edit: bold[/quote]Yarrr, X marks the spot.

Back