The Rabbit Joint

Enverex said:
tim0391 said:
Enverex said:
(naw)mcx said:
Enverex said:
beavith said:
I have yet to be stung, is it at all like a horse fly bite?

The wasp stings I had started out like being stabbed with a big needle with an excruciating burning pain, that continued for the best part of a day (water/ice/salves didn't help), the next two days it still hurt but was fading somewhat, after that it itched for about a week. Was considerably worse than I was expecting.

Maybe you're allergic?

I've had tests done before and I've not been found to be allergic to anything, plus if I was then I think 5 stings over the space of 2 months would probably kill me (don't people normally almost die when they are stung by something they are allergic to?).

No, I was stung by a jellyfish which turned out I was allergic to. It hurt for a bit then just got really itchy, spent four hours in a hospital waiting room for some guy to sit me in a room and give me piriton.

Hmm, could be then. At the time I just assumed they must be quite severe stings in general, but it did seem a rather more than I'd expect a wasp sting to be like.

What you discriped sounded nothing like a wasp sting. More like a hornet sting.

you will probably find you are allergic to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy at the end of X Factor today was like.. awesome. My fav to win so far! Already enjoying it more this year than last.

The biker chick was hot as well :p

Javacat said:
The guy at the end of X Factor today was like.. awesome. My fav to win so far! Already enjoying it more this year than last.

The biker chick was hot as well :p
So's your mum, but she aint got the X factor.

rhino1.jpe

I'll get my ball!

beavith said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlw0R6wUDW8

Where can i DL this song?
i herd u can go on like a website caled napster or mabe uc an go on a prgrm calld kazaa it has a lot of songs nd no viralss

Username said:
beavith said:

i herd u can go on like a website caled napster or mabe uc an go on a prgrm calld kazaa it has a lot of songs nd no viralss
lol, i guess the main reason i ask is becuase i dont remember what game it is from.

I was going to change all the tyres on my car for the hell of it, even though they are all pretty new and have tons of tread left, then found out that I was looking at over £400 just for something semi reasonable and that the ones on it currently are worth over £130 each :blink:

Guess I wont be doing that any time soon..........

Javacat said:
I was going to change all the tyres on my car for the hell of it, even though they are all pretty new and have tons of tread left, then found out that I was looking at over £400 just for something semi reasonable and that the ones on it currently are worth over £130 each :blink:

The price of tires has gotten to be insane. Nice avatar btw!

Javacat said:
I was going to change all the tyres on my car for the hell of it, even though they are all pretty new and have tons of tread left, then found out that I was looking at over £400 just for something semi reasonable and that the ones on it currently are worth over £130 each
blink.gif

The tyres too on my car should be changed really as they are all at different depths due to getting punctures and swapping it with spares. I know one of them is close to illegal but will change that before it goes in for it's MOT.
cool.gif

beavith said:
Username said:
beavith said:

lol, i guess the main reason i ask is becuase i dont remember what game it is from.

Marvel Vs. Capcom

EDIT: Captain Commando's theme

Back