The Rabbit Joint

klikklak said:
quote said:
Boring. That's how the Wii's been controlling FPS for ages, or am I missing something?

Well, it's for the PC and not the Wii for one. And second, dual analogs. How many sticks did the Wii controller have anyway? (I don't own one). So to my eyees, it looks more like the way PS3 and Xbox do their fps's, with dual analogs and regular controller buttons but with the added bonus of a light gun. I mean the other pc option would be to buy EMS LCD light gun, but that's only good for MAME. If the XFPS has enough controls to be worthwhile, while making playing FPS's fun, it's all good to me.

Speaking of Wii FPS titles, is the Conduit on the Wii any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jourdy288 said:
klikklak said:
quote said:
Boring. That's how the Wii's been controlling FPS for ages, or am I missing something?

Well, it's for the PC and not the Wii for one. And second, dual analogs. How many sticks did the Wii controller have anyway? (I don't own one). So to my eyees, it looks more like the way PS3 and Xbox do their fps's, with dual analogs and regular controller buttons but with the added bonus of a light gun. I mean the other pc option would be to buy EMS LCD light gun, but that's only good for MAME. If the XFPS has enough controls to be worthwhile, while making playing FPS's fun, it's all good to me.

Speaking of Wii FPS titles, is the Conduit on the Wii any good?

I've heard its distinctly average.

klikklak said:

Amazon

Is this thing the coolest or not? :) I've never learnt fps's (blame my 386sx/25mhz that was too slow to run doom properly), so I'm quite interested in making them more fun. I've been meaning to get a light gun anyway for mame, but this plus the 3d screen should ben fun fun fun. Sadly enough I've got to start buying components for a windows build so that I have a 'console' which doesn't require booting out of linux. And the gun is a bit expensive, but .. gotta spend the money on something. :)
If you've never heard of it google EMS TopGun. It's a great lightgun that works with almost every console. Works with plasma, lcd etc.
Here it is on Play-Asia: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-1i-49-en-70-2vss.html

I bought one and love it!

I feel like I never post anything on GP32X anymore, but I suppose that is a good thing (for all of you anyway). Damn, I never thought I'd miss the drama.

lulzfish said:
Is this a thing? I've seen it in a couple of places now. Why should I care about it?
What's 'a thing'?
I just found it pretty funny tbh :) . A mate showed it to me.

Zagg 40% off (ends 31st): t9we86

quote said:
A mate showed it to me.
That thing. My friendoids on Facebook seem to mention the keywords 'double rainbow' a lot lately.
2 Facebook associates out of like 5 people who post regularly means that this must be a very popular thing.

lulzfish said:
quote said:
A mate showed it to me.
That thing. My friendoids on Facebook seem to mention the keywords 'double rainbow' a lot lately.
2 Facebook associates out of like 5 people who post regularly means that this must be a very popular thing.

I think it's become a meme for crapping your pants and weeping like a little girl over nothing.

Jourdy288 said:
It seems Javacat noticed that Steam is giving Moonbase Alpha away for free. It looks pretty fun :D
http://store.steampowered.com/app/39000/

That is what I see :p I installed it last night. I'll probably have a play with it tonight.

I've just installed the Firefox 4 beta and it's sloooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It appears to be downloading all the content for pages and then rendering it, rather than displaying it all as it's downloaded <_<

lulzfish said:
M-M-M-M-MULTI-RAINBOW
If that guy jizzes himself over that, what does he do when he happens upon a fireworks display?

Ok.. just spent an hour playing Moonbase Alpha. Spent 30 mins playing it properly, got bored and spent the rest of the time driving the moon buggy around with the robots and crashing into things. Then got bored and quit. Don't think I'll be playing that again :p

Javacat said:
Ok.. just spent an hour playing Moonbase Alpha. Spent 30 mins playing it properly, got bored and spent the rest of the time driving the moon buggy around with the robots and crashing into things. Then got bored and quit. Don't think I'll be playing that again :p

There's a reason it is free then?

Even thouhg I've used Puppy linux before in the past and didnt like it much i hve found a newfoundd love for it. It's still pissing me off though and it need sto learn its place. Stupid dog.

manny1.jpg

Back