The Rabbit Joint

wut up buttpirates, i notice this place has become even shittier (as if that was even possible) due to a variety of idiots attempting to get modded (and then being subsequently de-modded for idiocy) and i came to lol

oh and i missed my 5 year anniversary party back in august, so please send all gifts and praise to my PM box.

that is all.

Get lost DCGM.

Btw, where's Nova? He didn't post in a while. Nice signature he's got there ;)
I heard Mr. entrepreneur wants to share his success. I wonder when/if he manages to deliver the first fully working unit, though.

mali said:
I wonder when/if he manages to deliver the first fully working unit, though.
you're unfair here... He managed to deliver fully working units. Mine is one of them, he just needed to send it 2 times :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit that I lost track of the progress, cause I only check the boards from time to time. I remember the discussion about quartercast's poll back then. I suggested they should at least recall all of the first units to replace the LCD cables to get this problem off the table in an efficient and community-friendly way, but instead they still wait till the cable fails and the user sends it back. They can do what they want, everyone is free to decide if he/she is ok with how they handle their business.
From a shareholder's pespective they are too dependent on the ability of the community to suffer instead of relying on the solidity and competitiveness of a product, imo.
On the other hand they might have reached a point where cancellations overweight new orders and need to get some money through other channels. The traffic and number of members on the new boards suggest that there might be less than 4000+ people left.

Bitching about the Pandora are we? Catch me in a bitchy mood and I'll have a ton of stuff to lolz at about it :D

Nova said:

Let me iterate for you.

mario_BigBooAnimated.gif

Nova do GPH want their Caanoo back yet? I understand that they gave it to you on the condition that openXile was frequently updated for the console's lifetime.
trollface.jpg

quote said:
trollface.jpg
Well since the last post for the canoon on this web site the 2 of september, and last look in that section is from last september and I'm counting 25 unread thread. I'm about to think that there was some activity not covered.
So why a troll face ?

quote said:
Nova do GPH want their Caanoo back yet? I understand that they gave it to you on the condition that openXile was frequently updated for the console's lifetime.
trollface.jpg

I was given the console to provide a review, which I have done.

With regards to content, I recently started my final year of university and the current workload is such that there is no plausible way for me to maintain a website on my own. The option has always been there for the community to assist with their own content, but clearly noone is interested.

tl;dr, I'll provide new content, but not on my own.

k

New Fable III advert in my Q mag (full-page):
'You are Albion's only chance
And it's greatest threat'
'Your greatest weapon against tyranny is your followers'

FFS

Back