The What Music Are You Listening To Thread

I recently discovered https://chiptune.app recently.
It's a website with a music player and a sizeable library of video game music in "native" formats (and plenty of midis).
I like that it offers many soundfonts for playing midi files, including some piano only ones. I'm listening to soundtracks with the Steinway soundfont and it's like listening to a pianist playing video game covers.

I recently discovered https://chiptune.app recently.
It's a website with a music player and a sizeable library of video game music in "native" formats (and plenty of midis).
I like that it offers many soundfonts for playing midi files, including some piano only ones. I'm listening to soundtracks with the Steinway soundfont and it's like listening to a pianist playing video game covers.
Nice. Easy way to get your MIDI kick when you want one.

I can compare as I placed some music online a long time ago, pretty awesome quality; especially if you compare it with an old computer with a SoundBlaster 16:

Btw. it also features the gamebox, nice detail.
Note that Duke Nukem Forever wasn't released at the time, I did somehow managed a screenshot for it.

Reactions: rSl

It looks like one of my favorite artists (and member of my favorite supergroup) has put out some new stuff.

Amanda Shires absolutely nails this and I think does does a better job than Bob (but she is well supported by the rest of the crew).

I'm absolutely lovin' this:

I might get a chance to see them live soon :D
I saw them last fall in Boston MA, in likely the smallest venue of any of their US tour locations. Fantastic live performers. I made sure I was planted in front of MISA to see the Bass playing and got a good view of the drums too.

I saw them last fall in Boston MA, in likely the smallest venue of any of their US tour locations. Fantastic live performers. I made sure I was planted in front of MISA to see the Bass playing and got a good view of the drums too.
Their drummer is sick.

I might get a chance to see them live soon :D

Jealous.

If you get a chance, could you ask them if they'd be interested in doing a gig at a pub in a small outback town in Western Australia? Thanks in Advance. :D
Post automatically merged:

Honouring a legend today, RIP Rodriguez...... :'(

I feel like this is kind of a closing of a chapter of my life. Thanks for the music Sixto.

Oh wow, I just found this. He was a genius. That is the most insane guitar playing I've ever seen/heard.

Back