Touchscreen Info.

Karel Jansens said:
.Gogeta§§J4BR. said:
The Pandora touchscreen is resistive. Resistive touchscreens cannot do multitouch,
Um.

The Nokia N8x0 has a resistive touchscreen, and some boffin came up with an app that does multitouch. The app is called liqbase and it does lots of other stuff, there's a video on the site, but unfortunately the multitouch sim is not in it, you need to scroll down to read about it. Still, I have it installed and the multitouch works just like it should. I still don't like it, but theoretically at least, that's another notch on the iPhone (<spit!>) deathwish list.

(ARGHHH!!!

So the iphone comes along, forces the n810 to better itself and make a touchscreen possible (whether you like it or not!!!!!) and you STILL hate the iphone????

You are sick!!!!!! Loose the hate and embrace technology!!!!!)

Back on topic, this does look very good! We are attracting people far and wide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Gonzo said:
Hoorray for music on the pandora.
hooray indeed! i've always kind of expected that there would be some cool music apps for the pandora, but i never thought it would start this early!

personally, i'm more interested in sequencing tools like glitch ds, cellds, or maybe even a tiction clone. also a midi processing tool like midi ox or the midisolutions midi event processors would be great on pandora.

i'm not that much into sampling and scratching myself, but proteinds does look extremely cool, and it might help start getting the word around that pandora could be an excellent musical toy. so i guess it would make a great start. i suppose a pandora version could get some interesting expansions compared to the ds version. the analog nubs could be used to control pitch shifting or filters for example.

[minor edit for clarity]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back