Trey?

It is Treyday for real!

Thanks for all the info, very excited for some news.

@ED

Americans don't know how to riot unfortunately. Seattle 2000 was 10 years ago and we've been in a police state ever since. I praise the students rioting in the UK recently. Most US students don't understand that the loans enslave us even after bankruptcy.

Uh, I'm glad I live in a country that doesn't riot over things like raising the retirement age 2 years or a local/national sports teams loosing a game.

At this point however if the boards aren't done I'm flying to Texas with my baseball bat :p

EDIT: We may not know how to riot but we know how to successfully conduct a revolution which is more to the point, no games there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also rather live in a place where riots do not occur. I thought I must be missing something when I heard students were rioting because the retirement age was rising. I was told the reason student loans aren't forgiven is because too many law students declared bankruptcy after earning their degrees.

Edit: And there hasn't been a successful revolution since 1783.

Student loans are products of broken education systems and greedy banks that want to enslave humans at an early age.

My prediction of Trey investigation:

• 1000 boards under working (Nubs soldering )...maybe shipping next Monday
  • 1500 boards produced and tested (with no Nubs )
  • 500 boards TO BE produced and tested.
With this configuration i think in mid Jan we have the boards in UK ready to assemble.

Make your predictions...just for fun

The mind of my Pandora will have been born under the shadow of the world's largest American flag

Let's not get to excited yet guys, do we even know if he was able to make the appt?

Chris

Make your predictions...just for fun

Trey's car breaks, he loses control of it, and crashes into the factory, setting it afire.

Speaking of which, I thought I heard screeching tires followed by an explosion a few minutes ago. And now firetrucks are going by...

He's Already back, he is typing his "report" now.

My prediction: As he came close to the factory a creeper crept up and blew him and his car into smitherins. He had to respawn and lost all his inventory, but after a few close encounters with giant spiders he managed to get to the factory. The good news is that they have produced all boards and the surprice is that they have also constructed a incredible mob-trap with an item-collector. Every pandora will therefore come with a bag of gunpowder and a spider-string.

...Perhaps I need to do a reality check and stop playing minecraft for a while...

Nope, he came back, saw boards and about 15 people. Most of them were working on Pandoras :)

Basically, what I suspected happened, so we basically got good news later tonight (I will make some big updates later).

We don't have 2000 boards ready as the CEO promised, what I suspected.

I had the feeling they were waiting for the final nubs before really starting production and telling us all boards are finished to make us calm down... and it looks like this had been the case.

While I wished 2000 were ready, I'm happy that they are now finally WORKING on them. Trey brought back some cool pictures.

I will post a more comprehensive report later, as soon as I got the complete information from Trey :)

Back