TV-Out profiles

Hồng Thất Công

Đả Cẩu Bổng Pháp
Hello,

Where are the TV-Out profiles saved in Pandora?  I've set a number of different TV profiles on Pandora for each of the TVs in my house.  I would like to copy these out and save it somewhere in case I reflash my Pandora, so that all I have to do is import these back into the same location the next time instead of re-configure these profiles from scratch every time Pandora is reflashed.

Thank you,

Shenmue

Looks like /etc/pandora/conf/tvout-profiles.conf is all you need.

Slightly surprised how often you need to reflash your pandora though. I've never reflashed my nand, and only flashed my SD card once to install Angstrom to it. Since then, upgrading via opkg has always worked for me.

Ah!  Thanks!

I reflash my every week since it is so easy not like installing Windows ;)   I am amazed all the shit they put on Windows.  Everytime my work PC screws up, it takes like two days to reinstall the operating system and all the patches and updates from Microsoft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like /etc/pandora/conf/tvout-profiles.conf is all you need.

Slightly surprised how often you need to reflash your pandora though. I've never reflashed my nand, and only flashed my SD card once to install Angstrom to it. Since then, upgrading via opkg has always worked for me.
I bet you don't mess with opkg repositories, hand-made drivers and sudo lists.

Back