Untechnical mother needs help!

To be fair to the team, the person responsible for sales was very apologetic to my Mother in e-mails, and in fact - after some nagging - even went as far as to send me a gift certificate printed on some card in a polly-pocket which had my name on and everything, I mean it's probably only a MS Word job with a picture and my name typed on it, but it's a nice touch to apologise!

To answer what I was given as an IOU, it was a large box filled with Styrofoam inside which was the aforementioned gift certificate. I knew what it was as soon as I saw the picture and freaked out a little, sadly I didn't read it properly after seeing the picture and (despite having been suspicious due to it being a piece of paper, and the box was too light) I dug around in the Styrofoam for a bit in the Christmas excitement - much to my embarrassment :p

Still, huzzah for technically being the owner of a Pandora!

PS. I'm also a programmer, so I'm hoping to try my hand at developing some applications of my own! Although I may have to do some research on how to set up a dev environment for it...! :)

Good! I did not know that you had been apologized to. I feel much better now. I am glad that I had to eat my words, the Pandora team is outstanding and this was kind of a shock. I am glad to have been proved wrong about their character. You had me worried, I felt like I had entered some alternate dimension.

@TrashyMG: Even if it was in November second batchers wont get theirs until the first batch does and that was not until (supposedly) December. Unless he has been added to the first batch and there have been some massive cancellations I was unaware of, no one in the second batch is getting their panda anytime soon. Wait... I thought we filled out the first batch?? Has something happened??

My parents also got me my Pandora for Christmas, however I had to order it. :rolleyes: In any case I, and the rest of us in the same situation, are very grateful.

@XxionxX: Also, the Pandora team was lied to many times; the OPT was only passing on those lies.

Back