Volcano?

Time is running out, it's almost 2012, I want my Pandora before the world ends dang it. Also, as mahousaru points out, we need it before the actual start of the apocalypse, we won't have any form of power to charge it with.

UPS are using this as an excuse for them delivering nothing this week. It has apparently totally stalled all their operations.

craigix said:
UPS are using this as an excuse for them delivering nothing this week. It has apparently totally stalled all their operations.

I don't think that's really any surprise for any of us here. I think that any announcements that the Pandora is delayed by a few days due to unforeseen volcano activity will be acceptable... Though it wouldn't surprise me if the usual dicks come out with demands for land/sea deliveries instead :)

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
See, this is what I'm saying, A P O C A L Y P S E, I'm stocking up on canned food and making my tin foil hat right now.

Dear craig this is real life :) when something fails you abuse it. this is how money is made and time can be won.

for example... dont paint the cases but just use the ash on it...

Evan~NL said:
Dear craig this is real life :) when something fails you abuse it. this is how money is made and time can be won.

for example... dont paint the cases but just use the ash on it...

I think not shipping for a week causes UPS to lose money, not make it.

mahousaru said:
I just need my Pandora to complete my disaster kit. I have my fave movies, anime, and music transcoded onto SD cards. I have a solar cell to provide me with power, but wait... volcanoes spew ash into the sky don't they? That means I can't charge it!!!

Ah, but you forget, you COULD still charge it by the light of spewing lava from the eruption. If you don't mind moving to Iceland and getting a touch warm. Think of it as playing Pandora by firelight. Also saves the need for keypad back lighting, just don't forget to bring clean cloths to dust it all off every few minutes.Also you may not want to overclock as heat might be an issue...lol

jumpman said:
Any virgins here? We need a sacrifice ASAP! :lol:

Chris
Take another look around you and tell me that was a serious question.

I knew it. The big corporations ($ony and Nintendough) PAID Craig and the pandora teams to trigger the volcano, to stall the pandora further. Whilst it's stalled, the corporations, the governments and the Illuminati will install microchip devices in our Pandoras that crawl into our skin so they can spy on us from satellites. Shortly thereafter, we will turn into Nazis.
Saw an article on Fox about it, must be true...

craigix said:
Did the shipment at least arrive safely on UK soil?

Let's get serious for a minute. Considering how the cases have not left China yet, I really don't see how this effects the Pandora assembly. So UPS doesn't deliver for a week, that just means everything arrives together right? And that's only if the cases ship sometime soon, which I doubt! <_<

I mean Michael isn't coming to replace parts on the boards until the cases ship anyway, so things get pushed back by 1 week, what else is new! So the boxes don't get opened, and parts layed out for us to look at and drool over while we wait weeks for cases, I'm currently not seeing a true problem yet. Maybe if things go longer than a week, we should worry, but not now!

Chris

Media hype alert!

It's no Chernobyl. Just sit down, count the dust particles that come falling down, have a laugh, be happy.

Zotty said:
jumpman said:
So UPS doesn't deliver for a week, that just means everything arrives together right? ...
Craig said "this week", not "a week". Big difference around here ;)
yea "this week" means 2 months... or july.. of last year... depending on how you intemperate it

Back