What app / game do you want to see? :)

I notice that the latest videos intros are filmed sat in the seats of a cinema. Had you thought to show some gaming on the cinema screen? Maybe a multiplayer contest of something with some friends?
thats probably not a cinema, but the workplace of our own EvilDragon, he does editing for tv if im not mistaken, thats why all his videos are of such high quality and professionalism

Here is MrSeguin again !!!

Vielen Danke ED for the nice videos you are making!!!I can imagine the amount of time of doing this after a full work day(even you are a pro !)...

And thanks for everybody making our suggestions come true !!!!

I hope other owner of Pandora can help ED to post some videos of the request everybody is making !

Anyway looking at the mame video, so ED said that pandora is good for widescreen games !

I just hope the actual mame version for the pandora can support one of my favorite game call

Ninja warriors !!!!!

Would love to see it running if not on mame at least on

Amiga !!!

Snes version was nice but far from the arcade and pc engine even closer to the arcade is not so intense...

Long life to Pandora ! :lol:

What I really would like to see Is how Pandora Runs Blender (www.blender.org)

Once I get my Pandora I would like to make games for the Pandora on the Pandora using blender and Python 2.6

Is the Pandora Powerful enough to run a .blend Like this one:

http://www.oldjim.ch/cgi-bin/multistat/stat2/file.php?file=oldjim.ch/OJW-HP/dateien/SOL-%28WSAG%29-V0.66.blend

For the People that don't know me yet:

My real Name is James Michael Coulter

Im From Switzerland

I have been dreaming of a Micro Compute like the Pandora is, since I was a little boy

Im on of the Admins at www.gameblender.org where I help others to make games with blender and present my own ones especialy my WSAG project.

Im hoping to make games for the Pandora soon using Blender

You can find out more about me if you go to www.oldjim.ch
Blender@Pandora? Great idea! I also want to see Google Sketch up & Wings 3D.

But, Blender rulez! And Sintel Rulez!

I would like to see a Sega CD emulator running maybe Sonic CD, but definitely the hack "Sonic 1 Megamix"

Here's I think a nice, but rather large, idea...

You know how you can sort by "Type" of software over here:

http://pandorawiki.org/Software_projects

Demonstrate ONE thing from EACH of the categories (unless it's unusable, and unless you already did it in a previous video). Currently, these would be:

Audio - music manager

Audio - music player

Audio - music tracker

Graphics - animation

Graphics - fractals

Graphics - image editor

Graphics - image viewer

Graphics - vector drawing (unusable?)

Media Player

Network - BitTorrent client

Network - digital TV

Network - FTP client

Network - IM client

Network - mail client

Network - RSS Reader

Network - VNC client

Network - VOIP (unusable?)

Network - web browser

Network - Youtube client

Office - calculator

Office - CHM Reader

Office - diagrams

Office - dictionary

Office - eBook Reader

Office - EDA

Office - journal

Office - memory aid

Office - openstreetmap editor

Office - organizer

Office - spreadsheet

Office - text editor

System - app launcher

System - Application Downloader/Updater

System - encryption

System - file archiver

System - partition

Hmm... actually that's more categories than there are days left, so I don't know. :)

+1 for Neuvoo

I love Gentoo, was the distro that helped me dump windows 100%, a year after using Gentoo I have never had anything Microsoft installed on any of my hardware. Now I'm lazy and a default Ubuntu install works good enough for me. Gentoo, err Neuvoo, would be very nostalgic for me, haven't used it in a while.

javaJake and I have been pretty busy in our personal lives, but I'll see if I can't get a new image going with a video.

GemRB running Icewind Dale, Baldurs Gate I+II and Planescape: Torment! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to see Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete on psx4pandora.

Curious how smooth it runs, and curious if it works properly in dungeons. Some emulators seem to have issues with those.

EDIT: Just thought of another one. When/If you do a Dosbox video, will you see if the elder scrolls 1: Arena is playable?

I imagine it will require some frameskip, but I'm curious if it's something to look forward to. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Just thought of another one. When/If you do a Dosbox video, will you see if the elder scrolls 1: Arena is playable?

I imagine it will require some frameskip, but I'm curious if it's something to look forward to. :)
It isn't. Not even close :(

Well, for certain definitions of close. It runs reasonably, but requires the detail be turned way down and frame skip cranked way up, it just isn't really worth it, unless you're really patient

It isn't. Not even close :(

Well, for certain definitions of close. It runs reasonably, but requires the detail be turned way down and frame skip cranked way up, it just isn't really worth it, unless you're really patient

Darn, oh well. I knew it would be pushing it. Thank you for the info.

Jokingly I have to comment that being really patient is almost a prerequisite to owning a Pandora.

I may not have been patient when I ordered it, but I certainly am now. :p

On to a more serious curiosity,

How about Master of Magic, and Master Of Orion II? :)

Do you know how well those two run?

I would like to see a port of 7 Days: Salvation for the Dingoo. That would be an excellent addition to the Pandora family!

I would like to see a Sega CD emulator running maybe Sonic CD, but definitely the hack "Sonic 1 Megamix"

2 for the new guy HSX...welcome to the board

The game running

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Rzraz0jRQ

My son completing Act 2 on his first set of lives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZKamH47ojQ

He nearly cleared the boss aswell, which isn't bad for 6yrs old and a first ever go!

Out of interest where does a game like this stand in terms of legal emulation status? It isn't the CD version (don't own among other CD titles) and isn't the original title (which I do own). Is this more community owned/shareware as a result?

Back