What app / game do you want to see? :)

Not to sure if there is one but I know a dreamcast emulator was being worked on. Not sure if it was released or not (I know it was very slow but...) but I was hoping you could show it boot up maybe. Also ED could you test Pokemon Snap for me for the N64 and let me know if it runs or not. It wasn't tested on the list but was hoping it might run (all time clasic!!).

Thanks and can't wait for this weeks round of videos.

-Frostedfires

EDIT: (PS. I would also like to know if Netflix works on the Pandora.. Thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe there is a working Netflix solution for Linux period.

It's been said before, but add +1 to the "Baldur's Gate" plead, using dosbox I suppose. Another game I'll play is "Master of Magic"

Would Diablo run? It would be awesome!

The Amiga video was a bit hurried (but awesome nevertheless) I'd love to see any of the Elvira RPG games played on it. And you absolutely have to try "Shadow of the Beast" if it runs!

Those vids-a-day have made me crave for my Pandora badly!, I'm one of the last orders from batch 1.

I would very much like to see how to add/change the boot up screen. More specifically... Add a sound to the boot up process.

Thanks...

Maybe if I keep repeatedly asking for Omega Race on the Vic20 someone will post a vid to shut me up?

Maybe if I keep repeatedly asking for Omega Race on the Vic20 someone will post a vid to shut me up?

:p

Could you please show off the Sega 32X? I know it's crap, but it does have some good games I'd like to play. (Virtua Racing Deluxe comes to mind.)

:p
This...bump...

...someone take the hint. :)

Some 32X Virtua Racing (excuse the kids and talking pls :rolleyes: )

<snip>

Omega Race to follow shortly...then you can shaddap :)

Ah family life! How sweet. :p

Did I mention that I'd like to see....

you asked for a video to shut you up
So I did. :D It almost worked. Was rather hoping for a video of ... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here ya go..

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zvINyD_5rrY?feature=oembed

The screen is off centre for some reason and no doubt a setting somewhere will correct that.

The d-pad left right rotates and Up is the thrust but its pretty fast and abit hard for a newbie to this title. Hope thats what you meant anyway :)

Yeah Virtua Racing runs fast like most titles on Picodrive, a few people have asked for it in various threads.

Not sure if any comment I make will be in breach of my restraining order.

Thank you for that, as a newbie you play it better than I remember playing it. :p

I have a gp2x and my nagging inspired me to get it out of the cupboard. There is a Centre Screen option in VICE which, rather oddly, needs to be "off". The GP2x version is too sensitive and it sounds like the Pandora is the same. Hoping the nubs in joystick mod may help. Thanks again.

Did I mention I'd like to see Mame - Battlezone, Glaxians and Ladybug? No worries...wouldn't want to be seen as pushy. :p

I'll see if I can sort the screen issue and I'll make some MAME stuff in a minute as .106 is playing up.

Heres MAME4ALL instead...

Ladybug

https://www.youtube.com/embed/eEH6-hIUPH4?feature=oembed
Galaxian (correct version?)

Dont own Battlezone in this set, or if I do its refusing to run. Whats the correct file names and parent rom dependencies?

Anyway, I thought that Omega Race game has a nice history too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Race and if I'm a natural then Twin Galaxies here I come! :lol: :rolleyes:

Just converted a ton of my PSX collection and am very pleased with some of the titles that are running very well on the new beta. Videos to follow. The newer emu will hopefully be even better.

That's a class C64 video ED has put out aswell and nice to hear of ED's early game triumphs too.

Hell I thought no one ever finished those old games! B)

I mean surely that was the point right, to keep the youth off the streets? ;)

Sat patiently waiting for a 'read error B' at 99% tape loading, followed by a totally impossible wtf fest of game, where the first 4 screens were all you could ever hope to witness outside of screenshots, or typing a ten page 'mis-printed' poke of some kind! Today its all laid on and its happy slapping primary school kids with iPhone 4's :angry:

Get rid of freezers and frozen veg I say, so everyone is too busy and tired out after shelling peas, to be buying heroin and burning tramps!

Ah... the Pandora is bringing all that 'fingers crossed will it load stuff' back to the fore :p

We just need options for 'loading failure ratio' and those newer nubs for Track n Field, Thompsons Decathlon and Hypersports death fests.

Socketable ones will be a money winner for sure!

Back