What Are You Planning To Dev For The Wiz?

vapourstreak

Still Fresh
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey,

Im deciding between a wiz and some other console i wont tell you about yet.

i want to see what is going to come out for the wiz before deciding.

do you devs have any planned apps or games for the wiz?

thanks,
vapour

Right now, for me:

Wiz- Retro_ShO0t3R

Other Handhelds:
Pandora- Pocket_Shooter; Mario HDR: Prologue
DSi- CODE_logic

Got my work cut out for me but the concepts are done for all of them.

My WIZ/PC plan for 2008:

- Port of FleshChasmer I (with improved User Interface)

- Mutant Tank Knight Ex (improved gp2x version) (already completed... playtesting all 256 levels)
- TripleSlash (massive hack-n-slash with card system)

- QuadWrath (Terminal Velocity clone)
- Big Free Racing (Big Red Racing clone)

Peter R said:
Boomshine should be available at release in one form or the other, mine or GPH's.
Won't boomshine work natively on the Wiz anyway, being as it's a flash game?

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
What Peter was on about was on about was his version of Boomshine written in Fenix, which (correct me if I'm wrong) will be supplied with the Wiz as part of the built in games on the NAND :).

However, any flash 7 games you have should be supported natively!

I wonder what the Flash performance is like on the Wiz. The more complex Flash games run very slow on my Pentium 3 laptop, so I'm not holding my breath as far as this is concerned. Could be a nice surprise though, but what I'm really looking forward to is hearing more about the OGL drivers :)

Dunny said:
Peter R said:
Boomshine should be available at release in one form or the other, mine or GPH's.
Won't boomshine work natively on the Wiz anyway, being as it's a flash game?

D.

Boomshine is flash 9 and for a resolution far higher and different aspect ratio than the wiz screen.

Alex. said:
I wonder what the Flash performance is like on the Wiz. The more complex Flash games run very slow on my Pentium 3 laptop, so I'm not holding my breath as far as this is concerned. Could be a nice surprise though, but what I'm really looking forward to is hearing more about the OGL drivers :)
Well judging by the menu being flash ... :S

Alex. said:
I wonder what the Flash performance is like on the Wiz.
I have a few flash animations running on it at the moment and they are running flawlessly, but obviously there's not a lot of Actionscript going on, just a lot of time lines with a bunch of complex objects/transparencies etc.

Do you suggest any Flash 7 games we could try? I'm going to hunt for a few tonight.

Addition:
Just wanted to add that there's an updated version of Myriad with new GFX and touchscreen support for the Wiz too!

I would like to see if 'N - The way of the ninja' would run on it. I am not sure what version of flash it runs on. It would be really cool if it worked.

I've been studying python in my spare time, so I'd like to try to do a project of some sort with pygame, maybe a wizard of wor clone. But my skills are lacking to say the least, but at least I'm learning more all the time.

Back