Why are you getting a GP2X WIZ?

I don't think so no...
GPH told met this one I own is a final unit...
Could be otherwise but I don't expect much difference seeing the short lengt of time between the day I received it and the ones that are comming this way.

I'm buying one mostly for genesis emulation, Sonic series is my favorite so far. I also want to try developing some apps for it, wanna see what it can do :).

Esper Wizard said:
I'm buying it because it will allow me to emulate the Neo Geo, the Genesis, and arcade games like Ms. Pac-Man right away. Hopefully in the future it will be able to emulate other consoles like the Atari 2600, but what it can emulate right now is "enough" to justify its purchase. Also, I like the form factor and the size of the Wiz. I always thought the GP32 and the GP2X were too big and "cheap looking." The Wiz looks great and it is just about the right size.

The GP32 and 2x are cheap looking? Both of them have very good build quality and neither are cheap looking, at least not by my standards. Everyone I have ever shown them to has been impressed.

fettouhi said:
Did anyone else notice on gbax.com that it now is mentioned that wiz come out on the 20th? Plus how often will GPH release firmware updates, the latest is 0.71, right?

Regards

André

According to playasia, it's shipping.

playasia is now sending them out ,so cant wait,this will be the first gameparkholding handheld i've ever owned ,i've done a bit of emulation on the ds in the past and love mame on pc so for me the wiz was the logical device for me to go for ,think i may get a asus n10 gaming netbook rather than i pandora though(not that theres anything wrong with a pandora just travel a lot so netbook is perfect for me for keeping up with emails ),peace :gp2x: :oops: :gp2x:

Back