What Hw-mods Are You Fantasising About?

Tensuke said:
Perhaps he means that the screen wouldn't stop at 180 degrees, but instead keep going backwards, thus making a tablet(but the buttons would be exposed on the bottom).

that would actually be really cool! very ninja technique typing :) hack in a sensor and it would know it's upside down and invert y-axis on controlls (it could also rotate directions when playing vertical) and perhaps also mirror the keys since the layout is pretty symetrical :)

Last edited by a moderator:
waffles said:
i would rather be able to get audio from it using my horribly long connection headphones without having it poke me.
dont get me wrong, a screen would be awesome, but i personally would rather have a extra headphone jack (also useful for multiplayer)
ok maybe i am being far too simple minded here but with the side mounted headphone jack cant you just turn the pandora around before you put it in your pocket so that it wont poke you... call me nuts

Tensuke said:
Perhaps he means that the screen wouldn't stop at 180 degrees, but instead keep going backwards, thus making a tablet(but the buttons would be exposed on the bottom).
Yes, that would be it.
Also anyone else interested(and in the US) McMaster-Carr has a lot of good hinges to chose from.
www.mcmaster.com

Spray190 said:
waffles said:
i would rather be able to get audio from it using my horribly long connection headphones without having it poke me.
dont get me wrong, a screen would be awesome, but i personally would rather have a extra headphone jack (also useful for multiplayer)
ok maybe i am being far too simple minded here but with the side mounted headphone jack cant you just turn the pandora around before you put it in your pocket so that it wont poke you... call me nuts

let me ASCII it for you.

| [ ]
[-------------] [ ]
[pandora lol] ----[ ]
[_________] [____]
my headphones have REALLY long jacks.
edit
@!#$!$
click reply and it makes sense.
never mind, ill just buy L bend headphones.

waffles said:
Spray190 said:
waffles said:

let me ASCII it for you.

| [ ]
[-------------] [ ]
[pandora lol] ----[ ]
[_________] [____]
edit
@!#$!$

There's another project for you, L bend your headphones.
EDIT: Punctuation

one thing I thought about since I first saw the pandora would be an addon-bar on the back of it.
This bar should contain double shoulder-buttons, a usb-hub, a gps-module, an umts-module and five buttons to the top for playing frets on fire.
NICE :)

PlopperZ said:
waffles said:
Spray190 said:
waffles said:

let me ASCII it for you.

| [ ]
[-------------] [ ]
[pandora lol] ----[ ]
[_________] [____]
edit
@!#$!$

There's another project for you, L bend your headphones.
EDIT: Punctuation

Yes it would SURELY be a lot simpler and cheaper to fit an L-bend jack onto your headphones (or even to buy a new pair of headphones!) than to mod the Pandora!

Back