What Is 'sz~'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else enjoying the irony of someone complaining about lack of free speech on gp32x while taking part in some exclusive forum that is basically gloating its exclusivity to a bunch of people who couldn't care less?

jakshep2 said:
. SZ is lame...

How do you know? You'll have not and never will be allowed entry.

And Exophase, if you couldn't care less, don't moan. It's unbecoming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
How do you know? You'll have not and never will be allowed entry.
so what is the basis for 'entry'? from what I gather it's who rico etc. deems to be cool enough.

Exophase said:
Anyone else enjoying the irony of someone complaining about lack of free speech on gp32x while taking part in some exclusive forum that is basically gloating its exclusivity to a bunch of people who couldn't care less?
Oh, lighten up.

Well if it does boil down to who Rico deems cool enough, I'll never get in :p

low self esteems aside, there does seem to be a rather large amount of animosity towards Jakshep2. I understand that he has created completely useless threads and is constantly insulting everyone but don't you think it's childish stooping to his level and replying to him in the way he replies to others? Just an opinion which I'm sure will either go unnoticed or will get me flamed. Anyone got a shield? I handed mine to the Mods in the other thread awhile back. :p

@ Jakshep2 - this is NOT an insult so listen up. You need to change your attitude towards people on here. You seem to fly off the handle and swear and insult people far too easily, even when a comment is meant as sarcasm. So would it be possible for you to cool it perhaps? Oh and cut down on the useless threads. They're just attracting the wrong kind of attention (unless you are actively seeking to annoy people). There'll be a doggie biscuit in it if you do. :D

Exophase said:
lol, so true. :D

just who do they think they are? "if you think you're SZ material" they talk about it like it's navy seals or some shit...

@ganepark I don't like doggy biscuits :(

Ganepark32 said:
@ Jakshep2 - Chocolate drop then? How about a pigs ear? :p
♫ Chocolate Rain, some stay dry and others feel the pain, chocolate rain! ♫

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Don't cry too much, jakshep. You seem really angry and bitter.
I'm not angry and bitter. it's your loss. I'm the last one of your kind left to join your community of idiots to make your set complete!

I hear the slipzone was formed by a group of renegade freemasons, that were expelled after losing their beliefs in a supreme being :ph34r:

jakshep2 said:
I'm not angry and bitter. it's your loss. I'm the last one of your kind left to join your community of idiots to make your set complete!
You are obviously confusing idiots with intellects. It's alright, I'm sure there's a colony that exists for your type somewhere! :p

I heard that Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The Slip Zone.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I'm sure there's a colony that exists for your type somewhere! :p
yes, and that's the slipzone. It's what I just said. idoit. :p

jegHegy said:
*posts limp-wristed retaliation*
it took you four hours for that? you really do belong in the slipzone.

hm yes i spend hours upon hours comtemplating the technique i should use to make some babby on the internet feel bad about himself

o wait you make an idiot out of yourself without any effort on my part

here ill just make a thread about something i really dont care about

see me not care now? yeah? yeah?

jegHegy said:
hm yes i spend hours upon hours comtemplating the technique i should use to make some babby on the internet feel bad about himself

o wait you make an idiot out of yourself without any effort on my part

here ill just make a thread about something i really dont care about

see me not care now? yeah? yeah?
you clearly do care because I can tell you typed that in a rapid manner. Either that or you can't spell. probably both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back