What The Hell Is F-day?

cozmic posted on Dec 10 2005 at 10:52 AM said:
F-Day is the day that Ryleh is going to release a special SDK for the GP32 that allows you to unluck some custom chips.

When you use the chips the good ol'Gp32 exceeds the Gp2x Speedwise.
I hope he makes it easy to access the isometric processor. I would like to see more isometric homebrew games. I had a go at making an isometric pacman type game but I couldn't work out how to make the ghosts pass through the pills. It does not like having two objects occupying the same space - as it stands you get a see-through hole in the ghost where the pill is. The same thing happens as pacman eats a pill. It is possible to turn off an object when another enters its space but it looks crappy having things disappear and reappear. Looking forward to F~Day

Last edited by a moderator:
digitaljez posted on Dec 11 2005 at 02:21 PM said:
cozmic posted on Dec 10 2005 at 10:52 AM said:
F-Day is the day that Ryleh is going to release a special SDK for the GP32 that allows you to unluck some custom chips.

When you use the chips the good ol'Gp32 exceeds the Gp2x Speedwise.
I hope he makes it easy to access the isometric processor. I would like to see more isometric homebrew games. I had a go at making an isometric pacman type game but I couldn't work out how to make the ghosts pass through the pills. It does not like having two objects occupying the same space - as it stands you get a see-through hole in the ghost where the pill is. The same thing happens as pacman eats a pill. It is possible to turn off an object when another enters its space but it looks crappy having things disappear and reappear. Looking forward to F~Day

I'm not falling for that one my friend !

:angry:

Laintsurge posted on Dec 11 2005 at 03:53 PM said:
I'm not falling for that one my friend !

:angry:
Sorry! Couldn't resist :)

Back