What time do preorders go live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicman5421

TASTY SNACKS
Website
Visit site
so my question
What time do preorders go live? Is it 12:00am gmt? 1? 2?
this is very important to know...i want my pandora... :D

That is a very good question. If I had to guess I would say the e-mail is going to tell us but I would like to know the answer for sure as well.

i also really want to know ,i dont want to take any risks getting my pandora - i guess it should be tonight after midnight ? or a localised time tommorow like 12 noon ?

i still think the devs could be a little more helpfull on this ,i mean is there a problem with just letting us all know the way it is ? it shouldnt have been left till now and yet we all want to know with hours to go.

i also realise we could all be worrying over nothing as the entire 2500 of them might not all go in a split second ,i say 2500 as i think the devs have 500 reserved for other devs for software,emulator purposes ,tho i could be wrong.

if you look at the numbers ,and if it is just 2500 regular users to get pandora untill the second batch ,it looks
like the first customers will be beta testing most things untill things get more developed ,this is fine as i would
love to simply be beta testing stuff, but there are some im sure that wouldnt be happy with this and think they
will be getting more from day one ,i hope then they dont preorder ,so the right peeps get a pandora ,means everyone
is happy ,i know some will have to wait ,but hey they will get a better variation of stuff to play with if they wait.

1/6 reserved devs/other purposes? I'm not attacking you or anything dude but i don't believe that for a second.

You will know about the preorder when you get your e-mail, if you signed up for the newsletter. If you want to be sure you don't miss it, just keep your eyes on your inbox and be sure to keep the pandora newsletter away from your filters.

Is gmt UK time? I really need to know when the start so I know wither I will be staying up to 12AM in order to get my pre-order ordered.

zxxgp said:
That is a very good question. If I had to guess I would say the e-mail is going to tell us but I would like to know the answer for sure as well.
Just where is this email coming from? The "receive email from administrators" checkbox when I registered for this forum? Or is there a separate mailing list?

Last edited by a moderator:
Answered by Craig:
craigix said:
The email will go out tomorrow at about 2PM UK Time.

We won't send it sooner for fear of causing a reload frenzy on the servers and crashing or slowing them down to a crawl.

When you get the email the site will be live and ready to roll.
UK is in British Summer Time (LOL) which is one hour ahead of GMT.

TaG said:
Answered by Craig:
craigix said:
The email will go out tomorrow at about 2PM UK Time.

We won't send it sooner for fear of causing a reload frenzy on the servers and crashing or slowing them down to a crawl.

When you get the email the site will be live and ready to roll.
UK is in British Summer Time (LOL) which is one hour ahead of GMT.

way to confuse people lol, GMT is the standard british time, but we have to be awkward and use BST in the summer, mosth things globally still run on GMT though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back