Eta On 2Nd Batch?

Derek said:
lulzfish said:
It's easier to read a short reply that says, "You don't understand, you're wrong, we need two month's lead time" than a long one that gives all the reasons.
It is a little insulting, but at least it's not too long to even bother reading.

As for armchairs...

http://reviews.bestb...456/reviews.htm

Roller skate wheels.

Honestly if people think what I typed was to long to read than the world is filled with simple minded people. I can read what I typed in less than 1 minute. I don't want him to write a novel just be more professional with his short comments. I only gave an example of what I would write if I was in his position. Personally I am trying to help bring more people to this community. The Pandora is more of an adult device but yet most of the people here act childish. If someone like a 42yr old man came to the forum looking for more information on the Pandora, a device that he thinks might be what he is looking for, and he came across multiple post by the owner/maker of the Pandora being unprofessional he might change his mind.

Anyone who comes to a forum (much less this one :p ) for official pr bullshit responses needs their head examined, send e-mails for that.

I would be upset if the OP devs all sugar coated everything they said. I quite enjoy hearing what they really think and feel about stuff instead of the mindless zombie talk. They are suppose to be part of the community after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
MonkeyChops said:
Derek said:
lulzfish said:
It's easier to read a short reply that says, "You don't understand, you're wrong, we need two month's lead time" than a long one that gives all the reasons.
It is a little insulting, but at least it's not too long to even bother reading.

As for armchairs...

http://reviews.bestb...456/reviews.htm

Roller skate wheels.

Honestly if people think what I typed was to long to read than the world is filled with simple minded people. I can read what I typed in less than 1 minute. I don't want him to write a novel just be more professional with his short comments. I only gave an example of what I would write if I was in his position. Personally I am trying to help bring more people to this community. The Pandora is more of an adult device but yet most of the people here act childish. If someone like a 42yr old man came to the forum looking for more information on the Pandora, a device that he thinks might be what he is looking for, and he came across multiple post by the owner/maker of the Pandora being unprofessional he might change his mind.

Anyone who comes to a forum (much less this one :p ) for official pr bullshit responses needs their head examined, send e-mails for that.

I would be upset if the OP devs all sugar coated everything they said. I quite enjoy hearing what they really think and feel about stuff instead of the mindless zombie talk. They are suppose to be part of the community after all.

Quoted for truth! +1 my good man. :)

MrBlais said:
CriagIX can be professional, but I don't think he wants to comply with idiocy, as previously stated, by impatient persons.

To this I bit him a nod in mutual agreement that internet bandits don't deserve the time of day.
I am not impatient and as I stated earlier I honestly thought he meant taking a break after the 105 are made. Now that I know that its actually after the batch of 4000 it isn't so bad and makes more sense. I just said he should still be more professional cause he should. I would if I ran a respectable business. I agree that some people are being very impatient over this device and its easy to understand why with how awesome the Pandora is. I am going to wait it out and see how the first batch goes before I jump in, thats how patient I am. By the time the second batch is ready for pre-orders either I will get a Pandora or maybe something similar but more powerful will come out. I can see another company being a copycat and doing a similar layout to the Pandora but with better specs, of course I would do the same with that device I will wait it out and see how the reviews go and how bad hardware failure is. I would probably still get a Pandora regardless to help support this community.

man if i were craig id start being less profession to piss you guys off on purpose.

its a damned forum! a forums that existed before open pandora became a business. it was created out of a forum by forum members and people are just being the way they have always been. if you're coming on here looking for official progress statements then you are an idiot. its informal. the dev blog is where news is officially and professionally written.

i drink the delicious tears that craig seems to make y'all cry

nom nom nomnomnom nom nom nom nom NOM

craigix said:
I should think we will wait a few months at least before doing it.

Two Months™

Hehe.. I think that's a good idea, actually. That will allow enough time for us first-batch weirdos to find any firmware glitches and report the major ones for firmware v1.1.

Monk said:
Craig seems to have absorbed ED, MWeston, Faith and a few other peeps! Run fer your lives!
carmonster.jpg

Derek said:
]
I am not impatient and as I stated earlier I honestly thought he meant taking a break after the 105 are made. Now that I know that its actually after the batch of 4000 it isn't so bad and makes more sense. I just said he should still be more professional cause he should. I would if I ran a respectable business. I agree that some people are being very impatient over this device and its easy to understand why with how awesome the Pandora is. I am going to wait it out and see how the first batch goes before I jump in, thats how patient I am. By the time the second batch is ready for pre-orders either I will get a Pandora or maybe something similar but more powerful will come out. I can see another company being a copycat and doing a similar layout to the Pandora but with better specs, of course I would do the same with that device I will wait it out and see how the reviews go and how bad hardware failure is. I would probably still get a Pandora regardless to help support this community.

I'm not trying to pick on you, but you are now an example...

With this in mind...
Think before you post, people... Seriously. THINK

MrBlais said:
Derek said:
]

With this in mind...

+1

MrBlais said:
Derek said:
]

With this in mind...

I knew that. Hell I agreed with most of what you said. So seriously, I did think. Now I really think its time for me to NOT read this topic as it has no useful information about the Pandora.

Back