Whats Going On!

kingoddball said:
Gricey said:
666392.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreeed! Made me ACTUALLY laugh out loud! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Monk said:
Dunny said:
Only 4 - 5? A Day?

Bear in mind that ED is in Germany, so that's a European Standard Day or about 3.27 hours.

gp32rich said:
Do biscuit crumbs in the case void the warranty?

Of the biscuits, or of the Pandora?

frieds biscuit crumbs may not live up to the manufacturers usual standards and should not be taken to represent the quality of whole, non-electrocuted biscuits.

Funniest statement I have read while lurking the last year or so in this forum.

If there will be a live stream, I'll make some image processing code for it that would count the finished pandoras live :D:D

atiti said:
If there will be a live stream, I'll make some image processing code for it that would count the finished pandoras live :D :D

Good idea!

If you can - I'll keep a live feed running while I'm at work.

Is it going to be like Big Brother where we can watch them eat, talk, drink and cry?

OP-Production Live! We might even get an "Up Late" version with all the sneaky naughty stuff... Like someone touching a Pandora's insides while everyone is out ;) :pandora2ut4: Pandora Prawn!
Prawn_and_Crab_set.jpg

Attachments

• Prawn_and_Crab_set.jpg
    Prawn_and_Crab_set.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 104
borgqueenx said:
GunPei2X said:
WizardStan said:
I propose someone start a poll to find out what kind of pizza should be ordered for the people working on the assembly line. I won't know whether I will donate or not until I know what kind of pizza will be ordered.

I will donate for a vegetarian pizza (or all-cheese).
yes good idea. lets create a new topic.

yes good idea. lets create a new topping.

Best thread in ages...

kingoddball said:
atiti said:
If there will be a live stream, I'll make some image processing code for it that would count the finished pandoras live :D :D

Good idea!

If you can - I'll keep a live feed running while I'm at work.

Is it going to be like Big Brother where we can watch them eat, talk, drink and cry?

OP-Production Live! We might even get an "Up Late" version with all the sneaky naughty stuff... Like someone touching a Pandora's insides while everyone is out ;) :pandora2ut4: Pandora Prawn!
Prawn_and_Crab_set.jpg

We could make a drinking game out of it. Take a drink for each finished Pandora to come rolling off the line! I think I might be the first loser of such a game though.

Attachments

• Prawn_and_Crab_set.jpg
    Prawn_and_Crab_set.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 97
Today I watched this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00rfgmt/b00rfgl6/Fake_Britain_Fake_Goods/

Which if you can you should watch, it's the sort of thing I need people who complain about our seemingly high prices to see.

Fixed up some heating in the hall (this isn't finished and is a big job, several huge heat exchangers required to be installed).

Did various wiring jobs, fixed a water leak, and I'm going to pick up the first of the supplies for the assembly sometime this afternoon.

Chased up the moulding company, got some details of the LCD + battery shipment prices, just made sure everything will be arriving this month and that we will have what we need to get going when it arrives.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with EBV and more work setting things up.

craigix said:
Today I watched this: http://www.bbc.co.uk...ain_Fake_Goods/

Which if you can you should watch, it's the sort of thing I need people who complain about our seemingly high prices to see.

Fixed up some heating in the hall (this isn't finished and is a big job, several huge heat exchangers required to be installed).

The price doesn't seem high at all to me. Considering everything that it manages to pack in, I'd have been quite happy to pay twice the price I paid.

Gah, my connection doesn't seem to be good enough to watch it without it stuttering like all hell.

craigix said:
For some reason, talk of complaints about high prices reminds me of the time I saw someone turn up on one of the fake flash assistance sites to have a go at the volunteers there for warning people against fakes, because they were under the delusion that buying fake electronics and electricals is no different to buying a pair of fake Nikes at the market.
rolleyes.gif

Attachments

• rolleyes.gif
    rolleyes.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 93
Vorporeal said:
Monk said:
borgqueenx said:

Hmmm...

Should it still have a hazelnut in every byte?

Maybe even one in every nibble!

I think we've about wrung every BIT we can out of that joke so...

Pleng said:
The price doesn't seem high at all to me. Considering everything that it manages to pack in, I'd have been quite happy to pay twice the price I paid.

You actually CAN do - what's your order number?

Prometheus said:
For some reason, talk of complaints about high prices reminds me of the time I saw someone turn up on one of the fake flash assistance sites to have a go at the volunteers there for warning people against fakes, because they were under the delusion that buying fake electronics and electricals is no different to buying a pair of fake Nikes at the market.
rolleyes.gif

Fake Nikes could cause a serious accident! I can get quite a speed up, and if second-rate materials split apart when I'm trying to corner... Yike Nike! A sprained ankle at the very MINIMUM!

Fake Nikes should be taken more seriously. I mean - electronics, what's the worst that could happen? Electrons are like, really small and inconsequential, aren't they?

Attachments

• rolleyes.gif
    rolleyes.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 96
Prometheus said:
rolleyes.gif
You may have more luck likening it to a pair of fake jeans next time. It's all well and good until you bend just a little too far, then everyone can see your underoos through the split in your backside.

Attachments

• rolleyes.gif
    rolleyes.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 98
craigix said:
Today I watched this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00rfgmt/b00rfgl6/Fake_Britain_Fake_Goods/
How dare you have any spare time to watch TV when you should be out choosing pixxa toppings and other savouries. :angry:
edit: ahem - pizza!

Monk said:
Vorporeal said:
Monk said:
borgqueenx said:

Hmmm...

Should it still have a hazelnut in every byte?

Maybe even one in every nibble!

I think we've about wrung every BIT we can out of that joke so...
WORD!

craigix said:

interesting programme, nice one.
however, i've never understood peoples complaints that pandora is too expensive - to me it seems pretty cheap given the hardware and what it is capable of.

gibberish said:
craigix said:

interesting programme, nice one.
however, i've never understood peoples complaints that pandora is too expensive - to me it seems pretty cheap given the hardware and what it is capable of.

I think that a lot of that has to do with people taking a silo approach to it's utility. I.e. considering it to be 'only a game emulator' or 'only a web tablet' or 'only a media player' etc... If/when things start to ramp up with applications showcasing the entire breadth of it's capabilities, then the price tag will feel more in line. In my humble opinion only.

Back