What's your Pandora doing today? (Or: A Pandora photo thread.)

My pandora is in my backpack eagerly waiting for the train trip to the west coast for mother's day. Although I did sneak to the break room to get a small Star Ocean session earlier today :p

No pics (as I'm currently at school to teach some students), but I played some Silent Hill on my Pandora on the train from Ingolstadt to Munich today and will also do so when I go back to Ingolstadt. :)

What do you teach?

Mine's at work with me, too.

pandora-desk.JPG

Mine is sitting for about 1 month on the brazilian mail processor Correios and no one seems to know why it isn't coming to me!

correios_STORE.jpg

<Hilarious post of awesomeness>
Man, I haven't laughed so hard at a post, or a photograph, in ages.

By the way, that's a great choice of a ROM-hack for torturing the damned. The bugginess level of that one is ludicrously high, if I'm remembering it rightly. :lol:

Mine is sitting for about 1 month on the brazilian mail processor Correios and no one seems to know why it isn't coming to me!
Well, obviously the employees of Correios haven't finished their gaming session yet.

if you dont know what that thing in the background is, you havent been here long enough(more then 2 days)

Erm. Been here a while (a year and a few months on and off). I know it's something with Rockman/Megaman. Looks sort of like an art book. I don't read every thread, so if I'm missing some reference then fine.
Cool hostility bro

Erm. Been here a while (a year and a few months on and off). I know it's something with Rockman/Megaman. Looks sort of like an art book. I don't read every thread, so if I'm missing some reference then fine. Cool hostility bro
The one "tape" is actually a USB hub made up to look like a tape. Prometheus made a post about it in offtopic. Don't pay much attention to Sony, he says weird things but he means no harm :p

Erm. Been here a while (a year and a few months on and off). I know it's something with Rockman/Megaman. Looks sort of like an art book.
Yeah, it is an art-book - it was the only backdrop that I had to hand. I'm glad that you liked the photo, by the way. :D

I think the only thing I'm missing from it is an Atari-style joystick adapter, although in fairness I don't know if Pandora-Atari supports that anyway.

The one "tape" is actually a USB hub made up to look like a tape.
Tell me the beheaded USB bunny didn't give it away. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is in Newcastle visiting for 2 weeks now (stoopid PTOD), while I am stuck here in the states. I miss it terribly - I now suspect that LuciferRising is somehow involved...

Last edited by a moderator:
My Pandora is resting on my nightstand waiting for another weekend of playing.

Every emulator is pretty much working now thanks to the helpful forum users. Thanks everyone for your kind offerings. This group is awesome!

Looking so forward to the "Final Burn" team to create their Pandora emulator.

Right now... its relaxing on the window sill charging after playing a bit of the Japanuse version of Transformers on the Nes this morning before haeding to work.

Tonight, when I am ready for bed, it will accompany me to my bed side left while my wife lays to my right. an odd circumstance for my wife to be sure.

For me, a perfect fastasy come true! :)

And if you were curious.... YES my Pandora receives more action than my wife does.

:)

Back