Who's Matti, The September C4A Compo Winner?

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Here's a little feature article about Matti who impressed almost everyone in September by securing large scores on most games from the C4A compo.

--> Continue Reading

mattipromo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit I am a litte surprised by some of his answers. 26 means he was born probably in 1988, and that his first consoles as a child were probably the 32 bits ones. How did he come across the NES Megaman games?
Actually late 1987. Yeah, big difference :p (The birth date at my profile here is quite close to the real one but not exactly correct. Thought that Christmas eve would be fitting since I have Santa Claus in my avatar and the date is close)
My first console was NES or actually some unofficial Famicom clone that also played NES games with an adapter. That was my only gaming machine until around turn of the century (after that came PC, PS2, PSP, Pandora, I'm sure no-one would have guessed the last one :p ).

And in case anyone wonders, I'm not that bird in that picture.

May as well change that bird to your Santa avatar and rename it to "Flappy Santa" since no one can beat you in this game.
Unzip this to Flappy Bird's appdata folder.flappysanta.zip

I guess this might make the collision detection slightly easier depending on how it's implemented and if it's pixel perfect so you might get blamed for cheating if you use this.

flappysanta.png

Ekianjo, I'm sorry.

Attachments

• flappysanta.zip
    21.6 KB · Views: 161
May as well change that bird to your Santa avatar and rename it to "Flappy Santa" since no one can beat you in this game.
Unzip this to Flappy Bird's appdata folder.
attachicon.gif
flappysanta.zip

I guess this might make the collision detection slightly easier depending on how it's implemented and if it's pixel perfect so you might get blamed for cheating if you use this.

attachicon.gif
flappysanta.png

Ekianjo, I'm sorry.
LOL, I need to make anti-mod measures now :D

Unzip this to Flappy Bird's appdata folder.
attachicon.gif
flappysanta.zip

attachicon.gif
flappysanta.png

Ekianjo, I'm sorry.
This works like a charm!

Hmm... now I wonder about your high score because of what you can do... :)

Hmm... now I wonder about your high score because of what you can do... :)
Because I can edit some image files (very badly)? Or maybe you're talking about somehing else I've done. :D
Though I'm sure I have all the "skills" necessary to cheat if that's what you are hinting. (shouldn't require much skill as far as I understand how C4A works)

I haven't cheated though (of course there's no way to prove this) and have no plans to do so.

Or maybe I'll have to start cheating since Asmo's been beating my score every time I regain the first position this month. Otherwise I might have to start playing Flappy Bird seriously again as the top score is getting higher. :D (just kidding, I have no plans to start cheating)

Back