Why Was The "pins And Needles" Thread Removed?

mali

-
Website
Visit site
The thread was in the Pandora subforum and didn't contain anything offensive, afaik.

So why has it been removed?

When I looked at it, it was full of stupid jpegs, and the whole thing was irrelevant to the Pandora. It would have been fine in Off Topic though, they should have just moved it here.

Mods have been a bit over eager recently.

@Nova
Oh wait, I mixed some things. I thought the thread about the finishing of the lid contained that Nazi stuff, but it was in fact then "Pins and Needles" thread.

I've got an advice for you Nova, don't report those sorts of things ;) Everyone should be able to see who is posting it.
Back in the days, when I still was an active Antifa member we took care of it.

I didn't comment in that thread, cause I wanted everyone to see what this Plupp(?) guy and Craig posted ;)

edit:
@Javacat
The Avatar is part of a Victoria Francés painting.

mali said:
@Nova
Oh wait, I mixed some things. I thought the thread about the fisnishing of the lid contained that Nazi stuff, but it was in fact then "Pins and Needles" thread.

I've got an advice for you Nova, don't report those sorts of things ;) Everyone should be able to see who is posting it.

I didn't comment in that thread, cause I wanted everyone to see what this Plupp(?) guy and Craig posted;)

Huh? Can you PM me what you mean? Cheers :) .

Oh crap, yeah I forgot about that "Yellow" comment. Can't believe everyone who posted before me either didn't see or didn't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:
The Avatar is part of a Victoria Francés painting.
I love Victoria Francés. :)

victoria_frances800.jpg

quote said:
That's art? :/

I don't really see the appeal. What do you like about it? :)
If you don't like it, it might not be for you (yet). I could start interpreting her art now, but I would have to switch to German, cause my English isn't precise enough.

Nova said:
mali said:
@Nova
Oh wait, I mixed some things. I thought the thread about the fisnishing of the lid contained that Nazi stuff, but it was in fact then "Pins and Needles" thread.

I didn't comment in that thread, cause I wanted everyone to see what this Plupp(?) guy and Craig posted;)

Huh? Can you PM me what you mean? Cheers :) .

Oh crap, yeah I forgot about that "Yellow" comment. Can't believe everyone who posted before me either didn't see or didn't care.

I reported it :)
A bit shocking to see people jump on the train in that case (Yes, I'm looking at you craigix..) and that no further action followed from the admins of this board.

JayFoxRox said:
I reported it :)
A bit shocking to see people jump on the train in that case (Yes, I'm looking at you craigix..) and that no further action followed from the admins of this board.
You are a nice person, but still, don't report that kind of stuff. Let it be seen :)

edit:
quote said:
What was the 'yet' part meant to mean?
That art is about suppressed emotions. The older you get, the more you realize how much of your personality is determined by the surroundings and how little is actually you.

Nova said:
What did Craig write?
He replied to your complaint about that 'yellow menace' post something like:
"No that's great, more of that, please."

mali said:
quote said:
That's art? :/

I don't really see the appeal. What do you like about it? :)
If you don't like it, it might not be for you (yet). I could start interpreting her art now, but I would have to switch to German, cause my English isn't precise enough.
I just think it's hot :p

Back