• I already preordered a wii!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im not getting any of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ive heard nothing from play at all, nothing to say i wont get one, nothing to say i will, i thought maybe my order status would change to processing from preordered sometime soon but it hasnt, looks like i might have to be to ill to go to work on friday so i can search round the not so obvious outlets for any spare wii's.

What I am liking about the Wii so far is the the thought behind the controls, i.e. using your own motion to play the games, and this may have swayed my vote towards getting one myself.

I wonder if the Queen will be getting one, it will be the Royal Wii :D.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Dec 5 2006 at 01:29 PM said:
What I am liking about the Wii so far is the the thought behind the controls, i.e. using your own motion to play the games, and this may have swayed my vote towards getting one myself.

I wonder if the Queen will be getting one, it will be the Royal Wii :D.
It's not possible for the queen to have more than 1 wii :rolleyes:*

*: I take no responsibility whatsoever for this comment. Any thoughts, ideas, or assumptions are soley based on individual perpective :p

Last edited by a moderator:
"One has to play with the Royal Wii at least twice daily, if one were not to play with the Royal Wii one would not feel satisfied." :lol:

I have been confirmed a launch Wii, so I'm happy. Now I just have to hope I don't get mugged by NEDs on the way home... mmmm.

PokeParadox posted on Dec 5 2006 at 07:34 PM said:
I have been confirmed a launch Wii, so I'm happy. Now I just have to hope I don't get mugged by NEDs on the way home... mmmm.
Just out of curiosity: Where´s the shop you preordered from?

Because i´m place 16 on my local Playersgate and i doubt they will get more than 10 consoles.

Where do people reckon the best place to go for a non-preorder wii would be?

I didnt have the cash to preorder, and now I've got to wait in line for one of the few available on the day...!

If you could find a store that gets them a few days after launch, you could surely get one there without much trouble.
Or you could wait until tomorrow, go to some department store where the salespersons don´t have a clue about this launch (they´ve just been told to put the stuff on the shelves on Friday) and talk them into selling you one. I know someone who managed to do that at the Xbox launch. He told the salesgirl that he wouldn´t be in the town for the next week, and told her it would be a guaranteed sale :lol: .

Axeman posted on Dec 6 2006 at 08:16 AM said:
Where do people reckon the best place to go for a non-preorder wii would be?

I didnt have the cash to preorder, and now I've got to wait in line for one of the few available on the day...!

maybe out of the way retail parks, like where they have stores like comet, i know of a toys r us thats right by a motorway exit, i might try there i think. anyone here whos sure theyre gettin one from play.com who's order status has changed yet?

I'm still waiting to hear from amazon hopefully it will be dispatched tomorrow.

Has anyone seen the weird japanese wii manual if not take a look

japanese wii manual

If any one wants a Wii, HMV in Oxford street say they have 200 unreserved machines and if you want one you have to queue up tomorrow between 10am and 11pm to get one at the midnight launch.

I went to toys r us last night for the Austraian release and waited in line from 10:30pm. We played some mario kart DS multiplayer in line. I was sixth in line so by 12:15 I had wii and was on he way home. :D
There were about 60 people in line by that stage and I didnt even pre order.

Anyways if anyone wants to add me to their wii friends thing my wiimail is w2783914868248482@wii.com

I picked up the wii with wii sports included and wii play with an extra remote included and another nunchuck.

Yeah its real. :D

That's how you add people to your wii buddy list and you can send and recieve emails.

I have to add you to my buddy list before you can send me emails though to avoid spammage. But if anyone with a wii adds me then it just sends a confirmation and our mii's can have a parade... yes it all sounds gay I know. :D

Iorgy77 posted on Dec 6 2006 at 08:47 PM said:
I went to toys r us last night for the Austraian release and waited in line from 10:30pm. We played some mario kart DS multiplayer in line. I was sixth in line so by 12:15 I had wii and was on he way home. :D
There were about 60 people in line by that stage and I didnt even pre order.

Anyways if anyone wants to add me to their wii friends thing my wiimail is w2783914868248482@wii.com

I picked up the wii with wii sports included and wii play with an extra remote included and another nunchuck.

Ill add you mine is w8893534166765074@wii.com, but to add it to the wii you take off the first w and the @wii.com parts. The @wii.com and the w are only if you are emailing it from a computer.

Back