Will Matt Get His Computer?

Will Matt get his PC by 6 tomorrow?

• Yes - he'll have the pc up and running and can post pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - he's been scammed like everyone told him he was being!

• No - the delivery will again be delayed till past 6pm

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klown posted on Sep 14 2005 at 03:43 PM said:
bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 14 2005 at 03:32 PM said:
Anyway, whats a decent website builder seeing as everybody hates my new little site!!!!!, i thought it was ok?!?!!?, what about now? look any better?
Notepad.
I concur, although I prefer Notepad++.

Frontpage or Dreamweaver will be more useful if you dont know the ins and outs of HTML/CSS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Sep 14 2005 at 04:03 PM said:
I don't care what BB says, those comments are blatantly engineered by himself. The coincidence of the redundant comma at the ends of sentences is just to great to be ignored. Virtually nobody does that,
Hahaha I was going to post that.

Rico posted on Sep 14 2005 at 04:03 PM said:
I don't care what BB says

SNAP rico cause i don't actually care what you think either, actually, i don't care what ANY of you think!

incase you forget it wasn't me that bought my forum's comments into this & is why my forums have been turned off whilst this debate carries on, my forums will not be used for anything to do with this bikkering, its for help & support NOT to say "i said this" or "you said that"

Edited for clarity: "those comments are blatantly engineered by himself. The coincidence of the redundant comma at the ends of sentences is just to great to be ignored. Virtually nobody does that,"

Klown posted on Sep 14 2005 at 07:06 PM said:
Edited for clarity: "those comments are blatantly engineered by himself. The coincidence of the redundant comma at the ends of sentences is just to great to be ignored. Virtually nobody does that,"
Yeah, thats what I thought, glad that everybody else thinks so too, as I didn't want to be seen as overdramatic.

Okay, since BB doesn't want to comment on that. We'll switch onto the other popular line of debate: "Has Matt been refunded yet?"

(And where is Matt anyway?!)

LHC posted on Sep 14 2005 at 07:40 PM said:
He's been murdered.

last i spoke to matt was yesterday, he told me hes away until saturday in scotland, i havent heard from him today, i have emailed him & txt him & tried to ring him but i guess hes busy today??????

Klown posted on Sep 14 2005 at 07:57 PM said:
Hey. Respond. Why are those testimonials all written in the exact same way you type, complete with trailing commas?

I SMELL A LIAR!

YEP, IF YOU SAY SO

Look BB.

Just answer this one simple question...

What happened to the first PC you sent Matt?

Just answer. Simple. Just answer, please...I beg you......

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 14 2005 at 08:08 PM said:
bday fairy cake with 21 candles

EDIT: sorry, didn't mean to post that!!!!

why not delete it then retard

Just answer this one simple question...

What happened to the first PC you sent Matt?

yeah, that question has been unanswered

to be honest, if I lost a computer in the post, and know that it could've been prevented if the delivery company had supplied me with the tracking information that they supply everyone else with, I'd be pretty damn pissed off

I mean, what are the odds

them not giving you a tracking number, and then losing your package

now you can't even claim the insurance because you have no reference number

although, I've gotta hand it to parcel force, losing something that doesn't exist, GENIUS

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 14 2005 at 08:03 PM said:
Hey. Respond. Why are those testimonials all written in the exact same way you type, complete with trailing commas?

I SMELL A LIAR!

YEP, IF YOU SAY SO
Thanks for being a cunt!

Klown posted on Sep 14 2005 at 10:02 PM said:
bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 14 2005 at 08:03 PM said:

I SMELL A LIAR!

YEP, IF YOU SAY SO
Thanks for being a fucking retarded asshole cunt face!

its his job, gotta be good at it :huh:

the 1st system that i sent is NOONE elses concern, its NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY i repeat ANY of you, this clear yet?

For your information i am NOT claiming for the 1st system as i know the FULL status of where it is & i know when i will be getting it back,

And again NONE of this matter is ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF YOU, i only answer what i want to answer as i will not be getting into stupid conversations with people that just try & piss me of for something to do,

the buyer (matt) is the ONLY person that knows EVERYTHING that is happening, no other info is being given to a bunch of scavengers like you lot,

Lets make things clear here:

the 1st system i sent is NO one's business except mine
the refund is NO one elses biusness exept mine & matts
the trial system im sending to matt is NOTHING to do with any of you,
Tracking details are NOTHING to do with you,
My comments on my forums are NOTHING to do with you,

In other words, this has fcuk to do with ANY of you & is why i am not giving any details out or answering any stupid questions, you can ask all you want but you ain't getting any info from me as its F all to do with any of you,

No more posts from me as i have my own website, my own forums, my own things to get on with, i won;t be wasting any more time on these forums, if matt wants to post on here when he returns then thats up to him but im not using this forum anymore, this topic can be carried on in my forums as thats the only place i wil be answering questions,

If you want to carry this matter on then you can post in my forums as this topic will be carried on there,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back