Will Matt Get His Computer?

Will Matt get his PC by 6 tomorrow?

• Yes - he'll have the pc up and running and can post pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - he's been scammed like everyone told him he was being!

• No - the delivery will again be delayed till past 6pm

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 14 2005 at 03:36 PM said:
Hanz™ posted on Sep 14 2005 at 02:33 PM said:
Dear God, you do not want to see what I have just seen. :(

huh?
Still not registered yet??!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanz™ posted on Sep 14 2005 at 02:45 PM said:

huh?

registered for what? & what don;t we want to see what you've just seen?????????

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 14 2005 at 03:46 PM said:

huh?

Still not registered on Ebay.

Hanz™ posted on Sep 14 2005 at 02:51 PM said:
bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 14 2005 at 03:46 PM said:

huh?

Still not registered on Ebay.

is that it?, but you just said "you do not want to see what i have just seen"

What do these all have in common?
[quote name='Swizzlesticks (from BB's Forum)']Ok, Got my new system on friday last week & what can i say????,

Firstly i am SO SO happy with it, Everything i hoped it would be & so much more!, The alien gaming case is better than the pictures show, the pictures really don't show the case off as it really is!!,
[/quote]
Sebling said:
Hi all, got my new system yesterday from CCComputers & im very happy!!!, Mines the Gamer + & i had some extra parts installed, The system is amazing in everyway & the case is so much better than the pictures looked,

Ok so the computer took a while to get here but that is to be expected these days, I didnt mind as i was always kept updated (3+ emails a week),
Andrews said:
My new system arrived today & im impressed!,

The computer is fantastic, Everything they said it would be, The post regarding the menu's & boot screens being different is true, its superb, everything looks different & can be changed & can even download new themes for it!,

The software is top aswell, So many things installed complete with restore discs, Its going to take me a while to look at it all!,

The only thing i could put a downer on is delivery time, It took a while to arrive & when parcelforce tried to deliver they only waited about a minute & by the time i answered my door they had gone & left a bloody note!!!! so had to go & pick it up myself which was annoying but not cc's fault,

I just expected parcelforce to wait longer but thats life,

Thanks so much CC, A+
BargainBassments said:
As some of you may know, We are shortly releasing our NEW Alien Gaming systems!, These systems have the most amazing case design we have ever witnessed!, & these systems are actually built for one thing in mind...GAMERS!!!, These systems will do for gamers what bread done for bakers!!!!,

Let us know your views on these new systems & what hardware/software we can add to make them even better?!?, Your views & comments will make these systems top notch! Laughing
From: http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/cccomputing.html

Yes thats it, they all have the same style of punctuation. As you can see they all have the occasional comma after the question mark/exclamation mark. This cannot be a coincidence, and proves it was the same person writing each of them.

This really settles it for me:
Goofy said:
These guys are a bunch of con artists.

Edit: WTF you got rid of your outburst at me when you first joined the site??!

hanz, incase you forgot its ME that actually set the forum up & runs it, its me that had to copy the comments over to the forums (With the full permission of the buyers), If you wanted a easy way of telling if the comments are real why don't you sign up on my forums & PM the people that left comments, SIMPLE!,

P.S, i still thought the site was down so thanks for letting me know on that,

Hanz, what outburst??, i can put it back on if you want, lol!?

So you dont like the new site design then?, whats a decent web designer i can use then???????????

davey g posted on Sep 14 2005 at 03:28 PM said:
Uhh, if you had to copy the comments over then how would PMing them help?

It would help because you could PM them & ask them if the comments posted on the forum are the comments they gave me & said could be used on the forum's,

Only an idea but thats the only 100% way of knowing if they are real or not, And just so you know there were a lot of comments/members, way to many for me to have signed up myself before you ask! & yes i do have full name & addresses & email addresses for ALL the members that let me use thier comments etc etc,

Anyway, whats a decent website builder seeing as everybody hates my new little site!!!!!, i thought it was ok?!?!!?, what about now? look any better?

davey g posted on Sep 14 2005 at 03:33 PM said:
If it was them that owned the accounts, why wouldn't they post the comments themselves? Also, dude, there was only about 5 members who posted in the systems thread. How is that way too many?

They emailed me the comments first before they posted them, some were slightly changed by me & then emailed back to them, if they was happy to post them they did & that is what you can see, there were more than 5 people on there,

The comments are real/true, the comments are slightly over the top but hey, the members are real, the names, addresses, email addresses are real, blar blar blar, you get the picture,

What is a decent site builder i can use????????

atleast change your ready made template please, or make your own... I really hate sites which try to be all profesional but try to go the easy root and use a template rip off :p

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 14 2005 at 03:32 PM said:
Anyway, whats a decent website builder seeing as everybody hates my new little site!!!!!, i thought it was ok?!?!!?, what about now? look any better?
Notepad.

whats the best way of making a decent site then? which software????

Davey g, up to you what you think, again you CAN check to see if the comments are real if needed, im not getting into another arguement over things, if you think they are fake then thats fine!!

I don't care what BB says, those comments are blatantly engineered by himself. The coincidence of the redundant comma at the ends of sentences is just to great to be ignored. Virtually nobody does that,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back