Will Matt Get His Computer?

Will Matt get his PC by 6 tomorrow?

• Yes - he'll have the pc up and running and can post pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - he's been scammed like everyone told him he was being!

• No - the delivery will again be delayed till past 6pm

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
razzy posted on Sep 13 2005 at 01:50 PM said:
You do realise that in order to make a claim against Parcel Force for the PC they have LOST, you will need a tracking number. :lol:

LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 12 2005 at 01:16 PM said:
Im talking about the downloads on the main GP32 pages, the owner of this forum should have FULL copyrights or entitlements to the downloads with the authors permission, may be opensource but still requires the entitlement rights, am i correct?

If an author doesn't want his or hers program/application to be in this site then they may ask the webmaster to take it off. All the downloads come with the orginal readmes which has any copyright information (if any).

Example: Giana Returns - They only wanted it downloadable from only their site
http://www.gp32x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,35,236

As for the exchnage of goods here, I cant say anything that no one has said before...

LostPC.jpg

Attachments

• LostPC.jpg
    LostPC.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 96
cant believe i nearly gave my money to BB, omg this is realy bad! matts wasted more time then money, this is a whole load of BS and is fecking annoying...

saintdragon posted on Sep 13 2005 at 07:23 PM said:
cant believe i nearly gave my money to BB, omg this is realy bad! matts wasted more time then money, this is a whole load of BS and is fecking annoying...
I wonder how Matt is reacting to all this and what he plans to do?

i think you will find that its me taking orders from matt, i have been in talks with matt & everything is what he has asked, Everything he has asked me to do has been done to date,

He is still happy to have the trial system posted to him when he returns from scotland on saturday, the trial system will be sent on the monday to get there for tuesday with full tracking details to be given to matt,

So all in all a refund & a system is being sent to him without him having to pay until he is absolutly happy with it, the conditions of the trial system are as follows:

* - The system must be kept in good condition
* - The system must be returned or paid for within 14 days after date or delivery
* - The system can be fully inspected but NO parts can be removed
* - All parts on system must be intact & complete if returned
* - Inspection to be carried out by davey g or a professional pc inspector/pc world

No hidden conditions, thats them all listed above,

Just because i haven't been posting on the forums it doesn't mean i have not been getting things resolved, EVERYTHING is being sorted for matt & matt is happy as of 6:55PM Today when i spoke to him on the phone,

I am now only posting updates/news on this forum, i won't reply to comments etc, & i think i will only post once per day maximum on here,

Thanks

EDIT: Tracking details are being supplied to MATT BEFORE the trial system leaves my house so me & matt can track it on parcelforce website at ALL TIMES,

I couldn't give a fcuk what ANYONE on here thinks as its FCUK ALL to do with ANYONE other than me & matt, simple as, post what you want about me as i couldn't give a toss, if your still doubting me then thats your problem NOT mine, if you have a problem with me then FCUK OFF as i havent asked you to reply to me, These insulting & bullsh*t posts from most of you mean FCUK all to me, i take more intreast watching paint dry than ANY of you on here giving the attitude towards me, most of you couldn't punch yourway out of a paperbag let alone have a adult conversation, i didn't relise GP32 forums were "teens" only but i do now,

So let me get this right, when matt posts on here when he returns cinfirming his money is refunded in full & that the trial system IS being sent to him your all still going to doubt me?, what a HIGE surprise that will be,

Quite how you lot get through life is anyones guess, doubting people that have proven themselfs time & time & time & time again, even when matt confirms he has been refunded i know 100% that people will still say sh*t about me on here,

Weird how people say sh*t about me on here yet systems i have sold to people past & present seem to totally disagree with you that have posted on these forums,

you will ALL see in due course on my new website soon enough.................

ALL systems i have sold the buyers are happy, MY new website will show this in full & will show a lot of other FACTS too & i truly truly can NOT wait to see what you lot think & say when you know the full facts & NOT just the bullsh*t that comes out of GP32's members mouths who are related to this topic,

And no im NOT saying you all are twats on these forums, far from it, just most of you posting on this topic are twats & you know who you are,

We will see in due course who's right & wrong about this WHOLE situation as its cetainly NOT me, & let me tell you this, when the truth does come out i will be expecting a big sorry from most of you on here, but then again let me guess you don't know what the word means..................................

As i said i don't give a sh*t what ANY of you think about me, say what you want, who gives a fcuk? NOT me, this thread will just show visitors on these forums what your GP32 members are really like, nice one! :D

Rico posted on Sep 13 2005 at 06:50 PM said:
What, you think we're going to forget?

What happened to the original PC that you sent?

The original system is no body elses concern as me & matt have agreed to alternative arrangements stated above, Matt's happy, im happy, if your not dont bother reading, im not making you read this, im stating the facts of what is currently happening as matt is not back until saturday so its down to me & davey g to comment until matt returns,

No more posts from me today, thank you

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 13 2005 at 07:45 PM said:
I am now only posting updates/news on this forum, i won't reply to comments etc, & i think i will only post once per day maximum on here,

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 13 2005 at 07:53 PM said:
Rico posted on Sep 13 2005 at 06:50 PM said:
What, you think we're going to forget?

What happened to the original PC that you sent?

The original system is no body elses concern as me & matt have agreed to alternative arrangements stated above, Matt's happy, im happy, if your not dont bother reading, im not making you read this, im stating the facts of what is currently happening as matt is not back until saturday so its down to me & davey g to comment until matt returns,

No more posts from me today, thank you

? im confused :lol:

I never send it, because I'm a liar and I smell like sick.

i second that

Don't worry guys, in a PM to me, in which he expressed disappointment at my attitude, he told me he DID indeed send it.

I suppose it could be sitting on Matt's doorstep while he has his highland fling...?

I like the condition that says that the pc must be paid for or returned within 14 days.

Matt-"Yes, I sent it back, via Parcel Force!"

BBz-"Great, so you have a tracking number for me then?"

Matt-" _________________________ "

If anything deserves moving to the LOL files when this soap opera is finally sorted it's this thread.

bargainbassment's constant updates never fail to amuse.

Declaration, well heres another of my fcuking ammusing UPDATES for you to laugh over,

Edited from my post earlier:

EDIT: Tracking details are being supplied to MATT BEFORE the trial system leaves my house so me & matt can track it on parcelforce website at ALL TIMES,

I couldn't give a fcuk what ANYONE on here thinks as its FCUK ALL to do with ANYONE other than me & matt, simple as, post what you want about me as i couldn't give a toss, if your still doubting me then thats your problem NOT mine, if you have a problem with me then FCUK OFF as i havent asked you to reply to me, These insulting & bullsh*t posts from most of you mean FCUK all to me, i take more intreast watching paint dry than ANY of you on here giving the attitude towards me, most of you couldn't punch yourway out of a paperbag let alone have a adult conversation, i didn't relise GP32 forums were "teens" only but i do now,

So let me get this right, when matt posts on here when he returns confirming his money is refunded in full & that the trial system IS being sent to him your all still going to doubt me?, what a HUGE surprise that will be,

Quite how you lot get through life is anyones guess, doubting people that have proven themselfs time & time & time & time again, even when matt confirms he has been refunded i know 100% that people will still say sh*t about me on here,

Weird how people say sh*t about me on here yet systems i have sold to people past & present seem to totally disagree with you that have posted on these forums,

you will ALL see in due course on my new website soon enough.................

ALL systems i have sold the buyers are happy, MY new website will show this in full & will show a lot of other FACTS too & i truly truly can NOT wait to see what you lot think & say when you know the full facts & NOT just the bullsh*t that comes out of GP32's members mouths who are related to this topic,

And no im NOT saying you all are twats on these forums, far from it, just most of you posting on this topic are twats & you know who you are,

We will see in due course who's right & wrong about this WHOLE situation as its cetainly NOT me, & let me tell you this, when the truth does come out i will be expecting a big sorry from most of you on here, but then again let me guess you don't know what the word means..................................

As i said i don't give a sh*t what ANY of you think about me, say what you want, who gives a fcuk? NOT me, this thread will just show visitors on these forums what your GP32 members are really like, nice one! :D

And no, i won;t be repling to any of the bullshit posts that will foolow on from my post, so don't wait up............................

P.S, my new site is not for selling systems

MY new website will show this in full & will show a lot of other FACTS too
I thought you said that you wouldn't be selling anymore pc's after this deal was through?

Sep 6 2005, 04:18 PM
Post #386

i may have removed some of my details but i'll still be on here until i know matts happy but im simply not doing pc's anymore, yes i want to leave here with a clear name, I was so close to cancelling matts delivery earlier but didn't in the end,

Oh yeah and WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL PC?

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 13 2005 at 09:26 PM said:
P.S, my new site is not for selling systems

Because you don't sell systems. Duh.

By the way, learn to use full stops and capital letters if you want to call us immature etc. I'm not perfect, but at least I make an effort.

If you don't care about our attitude towards you, why do you continue to post and keep expecting us to say sorry?

BBz you have A LOT of fucking nerve calling me and idiot. no one here likes you, and everyone knows your a dirty scammer. fucking liar! you keep making up BS stories on how you sent shit out, and will refund/send "trial" system, but we all know the truth....

if anything, YOUR the fucking tard, as you KEEP coming back and responding to comments, when you say you arent going to respond. you have no life and you need to kill yourself.....wtf are you living for? to be flamed for your sheer incompetance and lying by the gp32x forum members? APPARANTLY SO :lol:

I'm not particularly bothered about whether you are honest or not, but I'll assume that you are and tell you this. You have handled this terribly. In future, if you ever sell anything, make sure it is sorted beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back