Will Matt Get His Computer?

Will Matt get his PC by 6 tomorrow?

• Yes - he'll have the pc up and running and can post pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - he's been scammed like everyone told him he was being!

• No - the delivery will again be delayed till past 6pm

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 12 2005 at 03:12 PM said:
Rico, sorry but i was just updating you all,
There's nothing wrong with updating people as long as you don't say shit like this:

"i will NOT be posting anymore messages on this forum as it seems you lot still post shit about me that isn't even true & the thing that gets me is that i know most of you know im proper but you still try & make me look bad"

"Please don't expect anymore posts from me regarding these topics so don't expect a reply or wait for me to post back because i won't be posting, im sure matt will post when his system there & setup & has taken pictures etc"

"Im not posting any more posts on these forums, im dealing with matt via email, phone & messenger privatly & how it should be, well actually anyone that emails me will get full replies etc"

"everyone ignoring me then?............................................"

"And no, i will no longer post on here as i know the fulltruth of this matter will be shown soon enough & i will just be observing saying 'told you so!'"

"Anyway my part on here is done so i won;t be posting again, got better things to do than waste my time on you lot, if i wanted to be entertained by clowns i'd go to the circus not on these shi*ty forums.............................."

"Seriously though, i really have nothing more to post on here"

"I've had enough of these forums, i will let matt keep you updated from now on"

"No more posts from me, matt will keep you all updated, i have said all i have to say, i have prooved all i need to & have said all i feel needed saying"

"As i said i do not want to post anymore posts on here so please stop asking me things, i won;t be replying anymore"

"NO MORE POSTS FROM ME< i see this thread as closed
NO MORE POSTS FROM ME< i see this thread as closed
NO MORE POSTS FROM ME< i see this thread as closed
NO MORE POSTS FROM ME< i see this thread as closed"

Last edited by a moderator:
lubidog posted on Sep 12 2005 at 03:15 PM said:
If all this happens-good.

But Klown and people like me just HATE people who abuse others via the net, and this has been a fiasco, so...

Doe's that justify his comment? no it definitly does NOT,

also i take back my post stating that im not posting for the simple reason that matt is not here until saturday so i'd better stay around if thats ok Rico????,

Edit: Rico, i didn't actually relise i posted all them!, sorry about that & i won't say that again as i should really stay around BUT NOT get hot headed, hows that?

Rico posted on Sep 12 2005 at 03:09 PM said:
That was Klown trying to be 'edgy' with a pretty predictable insult.
It was also a posted because It appears that everything he has said has been a web of lies and bullshit. I was also drawing him back out for more posting!

finty posted on Sep 12 2005 at 05:13 PM said:
Did matt get his computer?

no, he's having a refund & a new trial system sent without him paying so he can make sure hes happy first etc

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 12 2005 at 04:48 PM said:
im on here because i want to be on here NOT because you post out of order messages to me
Why are you not tending to your poor father? Why do you constantly say you are no longer posting here but you keep coming back?

Klown posted on Sep 12 2005 at 05:30 PM said:
bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 12 2005 at 04:48 PM said:
im on here because i want to be on here NOT because you post out of order messages to me
Why are you not tending to your poor father? Why do you constantly say you are no longer posting here but you keep coming back?

i do look after my dad, is that ok with you?

Bleh, I don't really care to argue any longer, "the proof will be in the pudding". Or something like that.

This is my favorite PM convo ever:

lol, let me guess your gonna post this too, can't stand up for yourself then? or is it you can give insults but can't take them,

lucky you don't live ANYWHERE NEAR ME, lets leave it at that shell we, you know what i mean, TWAT

Stop PMing me, you smell like sick.

oh sorry then, thought that was you

This really is the best thread ever isn't it? I expect a follow up in a few months time, explaining how everything has completly fucked up.

lololol! So many classic moments.

BB if you seriously think that anyone is going to look through this thread and the first thread and believe a word you say you are sadly mistaken.

What happened to the first computer that you had total and utter, unedited proof of sending? Did it disappear into the ether?

Why are you still hanging around the boards? I still say troll, but a stupidly entertaining one right now.

Oh and one more thing. Worst. scammer. ever.

Radio, i would agree that i would be the worst scammer EVER & is why i would not scam anyone, thanks for clearing that one up for me, your a star,

incase you forgot i am refunding matt via an instant transfer tomorrow, let me ask this.......after i refund would you still slag me of or call me a scammer when as hanz says "the proof will be in the pudding",

Matt = refund - me NOT scammer

me sending matt trial system = me not scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back