Will Matt Get His Computer?

Will Matt get his PC by 6 tomorrow?

• Yes - he'll have the pc up and running and can post pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - he's been scammed like everyone told him he was being!

• No - the delivery will again be delayed till past 6pm

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home phone or mobile? If you have his mobile number just try again.

Edit: Which reminds me, I won't be able to check out the "trial" PC at this rate, I'll be travellin' to the English shores soon. I'll just have to tell him what to do if he ever gets it.

i'll try again then on his mobile, i do actually want this sorted, i think you know this but others on here don't

EDIT: when you heading to plain old england then?

Okay, it's quite simple. BBz is a very disorganised, rather dim person. He (she?) just has no idea of smooth business. Maybe because his Dad's ill, I don't know. It would seem to me that he does indeed buy computers, but has no idea of dealing with customers.

But there is ONE way to prove that he had honest intentions, and it is this...

Did Matt recieve the FIRST computer that was sent to him????

We need an answer to this question. If he did not, then BBz was lying to us all, and never sent t pc, hence the reason there was no tracking number. If he did recieve the PC, then was it sent via Parcel force or not.

If he did not recieve the first PC, then he was lying about sending it, and deserves all the flaming he has got, and also a visit from the police.

No, he didn't receive the first PC. Do you really believe his Dad is ill? I think it's just some more bs he concocted, after all, BB also requires back surgery and his girlfriend was so ill he couldn't answer the phone for taking care of her ... despite posting on the message board at the same time.

This thread is a drama factory. I opened it looking for answers and so far I have recieved NONE. Nothing but BB making his lie-filled, stall-tactic bullshit posts again and again and again.

LMAO this is like watching a good soap. Methinks BB is a dirty motherfucking liar who is cheating people.

and BB, you STILL havent answer my fucking question; why so many accounts???????

I've just recieved another lovely PM entitled marks a snitching TwAt.

lol, let me guess your gonna post this too, can't stand up for yourself then? or is it you can give insults but can't take them,

lucky you don't live ANYWHERE NEAR ME, lets leave it at that shell we, you know what i mean, TWAT

Threats of violence over the Internet, oh no.

mark, that wasn't a threat.................

Davey g, my dad is VERY VERY ILL so do NOT question me over something like that, my dad has cirrosis of the liver caused from Hepititas C which he got from a blood transfer round 4 years ago from when he got a compound frature on his leg (bone coming out his skin), the hospital gave him a blood transfer which now is known was infected with Hepititas C,

He is very very ill & needs constant looking after, he will need a liver transplant as there is not cure for cirrosis of the liver, so yes i AM telling the fu*king truth OK, And yes i am waiting for a back operation,

And foe those who has been following this thread, no matt has not got his 1st system, im refunding him in FULL, i am sending him a trial system to have a look at & have inspected, if hes happy then he can buy it from me, if not he can send it back, so know matt has not got the 1st system because i am refudning him & sending a trial system when refund is complete

EDITED: Because of a spelling mistake,

I've had enough of these forums, i will let matt keep you updated from now on, think what you want of me, just pity you guys who think the worst of people without letting them prove themself, you will see if i was truthful when matt gets the rest of his refund & the trial system,

And for those of you that have looked at both sides fairly & looked at my proof & hasn't judged me then thank you.

Luckily you have hours of time to post on internet message boards. Shame you can't spend 10 minutes on the phone.

lucky you don't live ANYWHERE NEAR ME, lets leave it at that shell we, you know what i mean, TWAT
If this isn't a threat, what is it? "IF YOU LIVED NEAR ME WE'D HAVE A BATTLE OF WITS AT A PUB ON SUNDAYS!"?

incase you have missed the post, i AM & have been in constant contact with matt INCLUDING ON THE PHONE, jezzz,

the "lucky you don't live ANYWHERE NEAR ME, lets leave it at that shell we, you know what i mean" what i meant by that was he's lucky because i would have beat him at a game of polo at a teaparty, nothing threatening there, did i mention any actual threat? no, all i said is its lucky he doesn't live near me,

No more posts from me, matt will keep you all updated, i have said all i have to say, i have prooved all i need to & have said all i feel needed saying, Its up to each & everyone of you if you believe me because frankly i couldn't care if you do or don;t, it doesnt actually involve ANY of you, its matt who bought the system from me & MATT that is getting the refund NOT ANY OF YOU..........................

No more posts from me, matt will keep you all updated, i have said all i have to say, i have prooved all i need to & have said all i feel needed saying, Its up to each & everyone of you if you believe me because frankly i couldn't care if you do or don;t, it doesnt actually involve ANY of you, its matt who bought the system from me & MATT that is getting the refund NOT ANY OF YOU..........................
Wait a sec. Deja Vu.
:p

loz_the_guru posted on Sep 12 2005 at 12:34 PM said:
I say mark takes that PM to the police, maybe even sues? I think we should all get restraining orders against BB sometime pretty soon.

lol!!!!!, please do, don't you actually mean this forum should be closed down???, i'll look into that one, shouldn't be hard to do, :p,

If this forum was looked into i think you would actually run into problems, harrassment, illegal downloads, need i go on?, does the owner of this forum actually own the copyright to all these downloads??? i guess not, oh dear oh dear oh dear,

As i said that was NOT a threat as i didnt actually theaten ANY ACTION, i said lucky he didn't live near me, thats definitly an offence isnt it on planet GP32, then again so's sticking up for yourself,

The reason im not wanting to post anymore on this forum will become obvious soon,

Last edited by a moderator:
bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 12 2005 at 02:10 PM said:
I say mark takes that PM to the police, maybe even sues? I think we should all get restraining orders against BB sometime pretty soon.

lol!!!!!, please do, don't you actually mean this forum should be closed down???, i'll look into that one, shouldn't be hard to do, :p
WTF are you talking about?!

Hanz™ posted on Sep 12 2005 at 01:14 PM said:
bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 12 2005 at 02:10 PM said:

lol!!!!!, please do, don't you actually mean this forum should be closed down???, i'll look into that one, shouldn't be hard to do, :p
WTF are you talking about?!

Im talking about the downloads on the main GP32 pages, the owner of this forum should have FULL copyrights or entitlements to the downloads with the authors permission, may be opensource but still requires the entitlement rights, am i correct?

am i correct then????

As i said i do not want to post anymore posts on here so please stop asking me things, i won;t be replying anymore,

Matt will let you know when he's fully refunded, as for the rest of you, think what you want of me, i know im a decent person & a decent seller of systems & i feel no need to convince ANY of you,

Once matt is refunded & is happy with his refund i hope you all look back at this as a mistake in judging people so early, i dont mind but hope you all learn from it....

All who look at this properly & from both sides thank you & take care & for the people that made their minds up about me before knowing the facts i hope you learn from this,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back