Will Matt Get His Computer?

Will Matt get his PC by 6 tomorrow?

• Yes - he'll have the pc up and running and can post pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - he's been scammed like everyone told him he was being!

• No - the delivery will again be delayed till past 6pm

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE £100 REFUND WAS PAID IN AS AN "ERROR", i didn't know it was paid until matt told me, i am NOT stalling on the

rest as matt will tell you, im waiting for some further details from him so i can get the rest og the money over to

him, its me waiting for the details so i can get it done & yes matt will tell you this,

I think its general sense on here that no-one believes a word i say, even when matt has the full refund you will

proberly come out with some other crap like "oh perhaps its monopoly money"

Perthetic..................................

Mark, keep your sarcastic little comments to yourself until you know & see the facts, you've judged me in error

since day one, your one of them people that people warn people about, sarcastic little twat & if you want to moan at

me rico for standing up for myself then thats up to you, rico, you can't expect me to sit back & let people call me things im NOT............................................

Im not playing this crappy little game no more, im NOT refunding matt because you lot post shit about me, im doing

it because this is what i do if things don't work out with the buyers or problems occur, think what you want about

me, doesn't change the fact that im refunding matt & dosen;t change the fact that most of you are COMPLETLY WRONG

about me, i couldn't care less anyway, up to you lot what you think & its obvuois that when this is over noone will

have the balls to admit they were wrong,

And let me guess, another sarcastic reply coming up next from someone else.........................................

im the one all these people are slagging off without actually knowing the full facts nor caring about the true facts & the truth of this matter,

The fact that i have already started to refund matt wheather the first £100 was in error or not shows im refunding

him, it was only friday i agreed to refund & already matt has £100 back & the rest of the refund is to follow,

Im not saying im completly innocent, i may have been slow at getting things done but when i have a dad who is very

ill waiting for a liver transplant i think i do have very good reason for being a little on the slow side, im not

making reasons as i feel no need to, you should all know by now that i tell it as it is, I have nothing to hide & is

why im STILL on here even after you lot have had your little digs at me, if someone actually sat back & looked at

both sides of this matter, looked at both sides storys & posts, my eveidence i posted all that time ago & the fact

that i have already started to refund many would see im not here to con matt or ANYONE,

Matts being refunded & im still sending matt a trial system even though im still a system down,

Its not my concern what people think of me but it does pi*s me off when people dont listen to both sides & just jump

on the band wagon to slag me off................................

Bad toad, This is my new user name, i was bargainbassments before

Davey g, if i wanted to pretend i tried to refund matt why didn't i just fill in £400 & do a screenshot then as you say???? i didn't do that did i? well then, The thing with you davey is that your the one that starts a lot of this crap, you know matt has £100 back & im sure hes told you that we BOTH had problems using paypal NOT just me, as we are both new to Nochex this meant i could'nt send more than £100 as hanz explained, im transferring the rest as soon as matt emails me some sort of details so i can get this done for him, then once he confirms the FULL refund has been recived i will send the trial system off to him as the trial system is totally ready to go so quite where your getting your strange little ideas from is beyound me but i do think you state the facts NOT the "maybes"...............................................

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 12 2005 at 10:03 AM said:
And let me guess, another sarcastic reply coming up next from someone else.........................................

No, I'm just gonna laugh, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BargainBassmentz, I find it hillarous that you can still keep this up. It's quite clear to EVERYONE, yes, fucking EVERYONE that you're a filthy scammer, or the biggest idiot I've ever seen. Hey, I think it's a bit of both.

Try to write less crap, try to not dodge around questions. Also, try not to make as many pathetic excuses. One more thing-can you make a fucking post without editing it? You make the forum look dirty.

/trolling

What I find most amusing is that even though you've said countless times that this is between you and Matt and that you wont be discussing it any more, you continue to rejoin under different variations of your original name and continue to be wound up.

We may seem like complete twats to you but the reality is we care about this guy and where his money has gone. And yeah fair enough your dad may be awaiting a liver transplant but you aren't, people go through shit everyday yet they still know how to balance their priorities, getting your arse up in the morning and posting a PC doesn't take 2 weeks, and clicking some buttons on Nochex isnt a 1 week affair either. Your handling other people's property here not yours and if your not careful patience will run out very soon and things will get serious.

And don't drop the bullshit about awaiting details from Matt, the fact that money has already 'accidentally refunded' means you have all the info you need. By history you now have:

His address, phone no, email, bank details.

<_<

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 12 2005 at 09:03 AM said:
Davey g, if i wanted to pretend i tried to refund matt why didn't i just fill in £400 & do a screenshot then as you say???? i didn't do that did i? well then, The thing with you davey is that your the one that starts a lot of this crap, you know matt has £100 back & im sure hes told you that we BOTH had problems using paypal NOT just me, as we are both new to Nochex this meant i could'nt send more than £100 as hanz explained,

Ok, I'll put it simply for you.

1. The limit for new users on nochex is £100, as you can see from the screenshot you provided, you have a limit of £300. You want to know why that is? You're registered you tool.

2. You didn't even understand what I was saying about entering £400. Put on your thinking cap and read it again.

Edit: To the post above, he doesn't have his bank details, the £100 was refunded through nochex. However, despite BB proclaiming that Matt and he both had problems with paypal, well, Matt fixed all those problems. It was BB forgetting his password to an old account his debit card had already been registered to that stopped the whole thing.

i don't have matts details to complete the transfer,

twimfy, yes your right, i am letting meself get wound up & i know thats the only reason a few people are on here to wind me up,(mentioning no names MARK),

Any stupid remarks from other i won't comment back simple as, i don't mind posting on here or answer questions but i think its best for me not to post back to the silly insults & remarks as that was the reason this topic got locked in the first place,

To the people that are actually intreasted in this topic then im more than happy to post back, i've been here all the way through this battling the stupid peoples posts that haven't a clue, most of the people on here are cool & seem to listen to both sides & are happy to hand out advice & im happy to take the advice,

Matt is a cool dude & is why i have been in CONSTANT contact by email, phone, text, messenger etc etc, i have refunded matt £100 & the rest will be done as soon as i have the details from matt to get it done, then this topic can be laid to rest knwoing that i was NOT a scammer & ONLY trying to sell a system to someone,

Nuff said i think.........................

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 12 2005 at 10:39 AM said:
twimfy, yes your right, i am letting meself get wound up & i know thats the only reason a few people are on here to wind me up,(mentioning no names MARK),

No, I'm not trying to wind you up. You've told so many lies, darted around so many questions and basically fucked around so much you have no credibility left. Even if Matt gets his computer, or a refund, how late is it? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?

And by the way, any PM's I get from you, like this one:

so what the FUCK is your problem?

I'll just post here methinks.

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 12 2005 at 10:55 AM said:
because its saying i have reached my £300 limit in 42 days or something, i must have reached the limit somehow?

Another thing: why don't you just send a cheque, like Matt wanted you to originally? But you wanted to use nochex. Anyone could see this happening, apart from buisnessman of the year here.

i offered to pay via a cheue/bankers draft/bank transfer, all of which would have been quicker than how things have gone,

Im still waiting for matt to email details, i've had no reply from him since yesterday morning????????

he did want to but he said he was going to email me when ready to phone me, still awaiting for the email & he didnt answer his phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back