Will Matt Get His Computer?

Will Matt get his PC by 6 tomorrow?

• Yes - he'll have the pc up and running and can post pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - he's been scammed like everyone told him he was being!

• No - the delivery will again be delayed till past 6pm

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSO I WON'T BE POSTING AGAIN I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN WASTE TIME ON YOU KLOWNS

YOU GUYS LIVE IN A CIRCUS LOL

Look, BB, two things. And no crap, just answer these two simple questions...

1. Why have you not given a Tracking Number?
2. Why has Matt NOT got his PC yet, he was sure of it two days ago?

Right, Here is the FULL Latest on the situation & this is my last post for now,

I have just spoke to matt on the phone (few mins ago),

Because matt didn't want to wait any longer which is understandable i have agreed to FULLY refund him the FULL amount he has paid, Then once he has his refund i have also offered to send a fresh system from my house on a 24hr deluvery WITH Tracking details via parcelforce WITHOUT matt paying for the system, He can then have a look at the system, inspect the system or get davey g to inspect the system to make sure all parts are ok & all software & hardware works ok then & ONLY then if matt is happy with the system he can pay me via nochex or paypal for the system, Or if hes not happy with the system i send him he can just tell me no & i'll get it collected from him meaning matt is not out of pocket by a penny,

This means that matt is getting a FULL refund from me & im sending him a new system to have a look at & have a play with before he pays, I felt this was the best way forward because matt trusted me with his money so he is getting a refund then it involves me trusting him with a system without payment upfront,

This means that there is no "will he or won't he get the system" or "has he been conned" because he will already have his money back before i send him this new system,

Matt is very very happy with this outcome, I don't care what everyone elses thoughts are on this as long as me & matt are happy with doing this,

Matt will have his money back & have a system sent to him WITH FULL TRACKING VIA 24 HR Delivery so he has the choice to accept it if hes happy or refuse it if hes not happy,

Davey g, can i confirm with you that you will inspect the system? this will involve opening the case & looking at ALL parts & also to run some test software like sandra 5 or something, can you confirm you will do this with the new system i send matt?,

Some of you may not agree to this but me & matt felt this is the fastest & safest way forward,

I see you didn't bother to answer my questions at all.

When are you gonna refund him?

bargainbassments posted on Sep 8 2005 at 09:34 AM said:
today
Well, Matt will get on as soon as he recieves the money. Remember to use a service such as Paypal/nochex to refund him. Something that is instant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Yes Bargain Bassments is going to send me the money today, a cheque sent via Parcel force. I will get the new PC soon.

Very happy

Matt.theevilcat posted on Sep 8 2005 at 09:57 AM said:
Hi,

Yes Bargain Bassments is going to send me the money today, a cheque sent via Parcel force. I will get the new PC soon.

Very happy

huh? im paying via Nochex today aren't i matt???

Hanz, im using Nochex, its instant but i think i have to do it lots os £100 matt said?? this right?, of 4x payments of £100 = £400 for example

Then once refund is done i'll get the new system sent form here via parcelforce 24 then if matts happy he will pay me for it via Nochex/Paypal,

Do you think this was the best way forward???, i think its good & hopefully shows i do try & stick to what i say,

just had an email from matt, he said the post above in his name was not him that posted it????:

from matt -

Mate i didn't post that!

I havent even emailed David to tell him what to post yet!

Is it in my name or is that what david is saying i told him to write?

from me -

Its in your name matt, I'd make sure someone hasn’t gotton into your name on the forums as its definitely you!!, have a look & let davey know A.S.A.P as I think someone may be posting in your name

Email back, thanks

can someone look into matts post above as matt said he didn't post it?!?!?

Latest email from matt:

I'll see what david can do about it.

I'm really sorry about this but i don't know who would have guessed my password!!!

I'll try and get david to sort it out!

BB, I don't want to offend all the other retards by grouping them in with you, but on this occasion I will have to

You have given no reason as to why you dont have the tracking number

You claim to be able to buy all the components at bulk prices, but then up and quit after selling only a few computers, surely you would have extreme surplus of materials

we all know matt will never recieve this trial system

why did you refund him the money now, why didnt you wait until he got the new system, if he wanted it then u wouldnt need to start dicking around with transferring all the money back and forth

when you post the new system, make sure you get a tracking number

Sorry, bit confused!

Yes, I did post it, but am posting on another forum, so...

Hey BB said he was going to compensate me for the time the money has been out of my account, £50!!!!

He's a good guy

Matt.theevilcat posted on Sep 8 2005 at 09:29 AM said:
Sorry, bit confused!

Hey BB said he was going to compensate me for the time the money has been out of my account, £50!!!!

He's a good guy

hes not a nice guy, he just know we would hurt him ALOT

Matt.theevilcat posted on Sep 8 2005 at 10:29 AM said:
Sorry, bit confused!

He's a good guy

i still don't think thats matt????, he has emailed me saying he is not posting on here as he is at work?????, someone get onto this please,

Mattmagoo, I offered a refund so matt & others can see i was not trying to con him, im happy doing that as it only takes a few mins to do on nochex,

The trial system WILL 100% arrive, i will post on here the day its sent WITH tracking details so you ALL can track it!!!!,

I already said a few posts ago that i need to sell ALL my components as im no longer doing systems, theres a lot of parts from where i was buying in bulk, & i havent only sold "a few" systems, i have been selling systems for 3 years, i was only new on ebay,

And no it was NOT because i thought you'd hurt me!!, lol! :D

Bassments, how stupid do you think we all are?

You're the scum of the Earth. Most of us here work damn hard to get cash, and most of us here don't feel the need to lie every time we open our mouths, or put our hands to the keyboard. Really, it's as if you have some kind of disorder.

You never sent a PC, you never intended to. You blackmailed Matt as a stalling tactic, promised it would arrive one day and then it never did. Matt's so quiet about the whole thing; have you told him to shut up or you'll never send it? I'd say so.

Now this 'refund' thing is just pathetic. No doubt you'll send one £100 payment only for the others to be refused by NoChex or something along those lines, then stall for even longer. And don't NoChex allow charge-backs anyway? I'd MAKE him send a cheque. But knowing you, it would bounce anyway.

You seem to have no idea of how Parcel Force works, even though Davey G has provided in-depth information. You will ALWAYS get a tracking number. That's right, always. That's what seperates Parcel Force from a carrier pigeon; it's TRACKABLE.

Hopefully you'll be placed in prison for your scamming ways and get buggered senseless. See how you like to be screwed.

Hey, it's here!!!

It's in my hot little hands!

You see, he said he posted it and he did!!!!

Pics to follow...

Oh, it's really nice!

Is a celerion a good processor?

mark, you have fully proved my point i have been making for ALL this time, No matter what i do or say you insult me, its a fucking joke, your a fucking joke & no doubt it won't be long before you talk like that to the wrong person & end up in hospital........................................

I have offered a refund, the refund is being done today, NOT some of it, ALL of it is being refunded, i am sending a trial system out so HOW THE FUCK AM I SCAMMING ANYONE???, theres more chance now of matt scamming me as he could turn round & not pay for the system i send so get your fucking facts right knobby.............

URGENT MESSAGE - The posts from the person saying its matt is NOT matt i repeat NOT matt, someone has gotton into matts username & posting messages, IGNORE THESE POSTS until Davey G gets onto this,

If you are matt you can answer this: "how many times you (matt) phoned me (paul) this morning",

If your matt you will know this! :lol:

WTF, I am Matt! I have the PC in my office right now

osborne1.jpg

You guys should realise that Paul (BB) sent the PC last friday via Parcel force. And it came. He said he sent it, and he had. Look, there it is!

Can't wait to play pong on this baby!!!!

bargainbassments posted on Sep 8 2005 at 10:49 AM said:
mark, you have fully proved my point i have been making for ALL this time, No matter what i do or say you insult me, its a fucking joke, your a fucking joke & no doubt it won't be long before you talk like that to the wrong person & end up in hospital........................................

I have offered a refund, the refund is being done today, NOT some of it, ALL of it is being refunded, i am sending a trial system out so HOT THE FUCK AM I SCAMMING ANYONE???, theres more chance now of matt scamming me as he could tuen round & not pay for the system i send so get your fucking facts right knobby.............

I'll address each of these 'points' in turn.

1) It's not very often I go around calling people scamming bastards. And when I do, they clearly are. JUST LIKE YOU :)

2) How the fuck are you scamming anyone? If you forget, just read that 20 odd page thread at the top of the forum. Pretty much covers it.

3) Knobby. What an insult. You smell like sick, fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back