Will Matt Get His Computer?

Will Matt get his PC by 6 tomorrow?

• Yes - he'll have the pc up and running and can post pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - he's been scammed like everyone told him he was being!

• No - the delivery will again be delayed till past 6pm

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems I missed the train on this in-joke. I think I get it though, DaveyG bought a computer off ebay, everyone said it was a scam and then the seller came on here to claim it wasn't a scam even though Davey has yet to recieve his computer. Right?

finty posted on Sep 7 2005 at 10:04 PM said:
Seems I missed the train on this in-joke. I think I get it though, DaveyG bought a computer off ebay, everyone said it was a scam and then the seller came on here to claim it wasn't a scam even though Davey has yet to recieve his computer. Right?
Sort of but Davey had cancelled, its his friend that is STILL waiting for his PC to arrive, despite his cheque clearing on Friday, and the seller using Parcelforce to post it. Who also cannot supply a tracking number, and faked a parcelforce receipt. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
who wants to buy one? i have already stated on the forums that matts system is/was the last system being sold, the only things i have to sell is the remaining components i have as either a bulk lot or singally & before you say no i will not put these on ebay & the ONLY way i will sell these is for the buyer to collect & pay at my house!, nothing can go wrong that way,

If you know ANYONE wanted a load of PC components (cpu's, motherboards, cases, dvd rw's, memory readers, speakers, mice, keyboards, speakers etc etc) then let me know BUT i will ONLY sell them to someone that is willing to pick them up from my home & pay once they have seen/tested them ALL,

And i won't get into the discussion about the receipt again as i have already said to everyone they was more than welcome to ring parcelforce to confirm if it was real or not but noone seemed bothered to ring them so doubted me instead!,

:angry:

finty posted on Sep 7 2005 at 09:22 PM said:
Oh my. Do you have this guys address? A lynch mob is in order, I think.

I've got one....two...three pichforks

and several pieces of wood i put under the "good fur burnin peoples" pile

And i won't get into the discussion about the receipt again as i have already said to everyone they was more than welcome to ring parcelforce to confirm if it was real or not but noone seemed bothered to ring them so doubted me instead!,
That was not real!

bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 09:36 PM said:
We can't do that without a tracking number you idiotic cunt. You can't just go oh hey show me all the pacels labeled computers being sent to people called Matt. Tracking number now as you are challenging us.

hanz, answer me this, if you think it was not real why didn;t you call parceforce (freephone number) to check if it was or wasn't real? surely if you had rang them you would have known for sure if it was real or not???

No-one bothered ringing parcelforce to find out, surely if you rang parcelforce & it did turn out to be fake you would have had more reason to insult me on the forums?,

If you would have rang parcelforce you would have found out it WAS/IS real & then you would have seen i was truthful about that,

I just couldn't understand that one why NO ONE spent less than 2 mins on the phone to check it out??, parcelforce would have confirmed straight away if it was or wasn't real so why didnt you find out before you passed judgement? And why would a parcelforce van come & pick the system up if it wasn't real? why would worldpay send me a receipt showing FULL payment if it wasn't real? & why when i log into parcelforce website does it show the payment & delivery order if it wasn;t real? & why would i have emailed matt the reciept if it wasnt real & finally why didn't i just make a number up instead of not providng one?

Clown dick, watch your mouth twat face....................., where did you learn them clever swear words?.......the colleage for cu*ts???

Definitly sounds about right clowny...........

bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 11:05 PM said:
hanz, answer me this, if you think it was not real why didn;t you call parceforce (freephone number) to check if it was or wasn't real? surely if you had rang them you would have known for sure if it was real or not???

Noone bothered ringing them to find out,

If you would have rang parcelforce you would have found out it WAS/IS real & then you would have seen i was truthful about that,

I just couldn't understand that one why NO ONE spent less than 2 mins on the phone to check it out??, parcelforce would have confirmed straight away if it was or wasn't real so why didnt you find out before you passed judgement? And why would a parcelforce van come & pick the system up if it wasn't real? why would worldpay send me a receipt showing FULL payment if it wasn't real? & why when i log into parcelforce website does it show the payment & delivery order if it wasn;t real? & why would i have emailed matt the reciept if it wasnt real & finally why didn't i just make a number up instead of not providng one?

And Clown dick, watch your mouth twat face....................., where did you learn them clever swear words?.......the colleage for cu*ts???
You need a tracking number!
Where is the tracking number?!!!!!!!!

Edit: Okay, but you must also do the same with my question above.

why didn;t you call parceforce (freephone number) to check if it was or wasn't real?
Because you need a tracking number to call these numbers.

surely if you had rang them you would have known for sure if it was real or not???
See above, its not possible without a tracking number.
I just couldn't understand that one why NO ONE spent less than 2 mins on the phone to check it out??,
See above again. It would probably take about 10 seconds to be honest - as soon as they realise you have no tracking number, they will not beable to help you.
parcelforce would have confirmed straight away if it was or wasn't real so why didnt you find out before you passed judgement?
See above. Oh come on, if you had sent it you would have a tracking number for sure, since you haven't sent it, you have no tracking number or "Proof of Posting". An actual Proof of Posting is shown below.
5500122_PFWFAQimage.gif

And why would a parcelforce van come & pick the system up if it wasn't real? why would worldpay send me a receipt showing FULL payment if it wasn't real? & why when i log into parcelforce website does it show the payment & delivery order if it wasn;t real? & why would i have emailed matt the reciept if it wasnt real & finally why didn't i just make a number up instead of not providng one?
Because all of those are lies, or fakes.
Please read through this, and then answer my questions.

hanz, could you answer the things i said about above as you used to moan when i didn't answer your Q's!

bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 10:05 PM said:
And Clown dick, watch your mouth twat face....................., where did you learn them clever swear words?.......the colleage for cu*ts???

This is a forum for GP32 users if you don't like what they say to you then FUCK OFF we didn't ask you to come on here spouting your drivel.

I've read several times your comments like "I'm not posting anything else on the subject." etc. Well what the fuck are you doing still posting then?

clown was the one that called me a "cu*t" yet you dont even blink an eyelid at him do you? a bit one sided these forums wouldn't you say?,

Is it only things you want to hear are allowed on here then? great forums then aren't they?

Surely i can express my views as well as the other members???? or is it one rule for one & different for everyone else? thought so.........................

Yes i did post the message saying i wasn;t posting anymore & i havent in the topic i was regarding to..................

finty posted on Sep 7 2005 at 10:04 PM said:

The jist of it appears to be that bargainbassments is disabled.

yeah i must be...............

And this came from someone called: Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative

Yep seems about right......................

bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 11:23 PM said:
yeah i must be...............

And this came from someone called: Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative

Yep seems about right......................

You'd be surprised how many people have asked me if that's a picture of me, and the two pictures of nerds I had before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back