Will Matt Get His Computer?

Will Matt get his PC by 6 tomorrow?

• Yes - he'll have the pc up and running and can post pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - he's been scammed like everyone told him he was being!

• No - the delivery will again be delayed till past 6pm

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you read at the top of this topic is says this is for voting & comments NOT to carry the discussion on...................

"Here is the place to post your views on the discussion but not to carry on the discussion"

Im not posting any more posts on these forums, im dealing with matt via email, phone & messenger privatly & how it should be,

Please don't expect anymore posts from me regarding these topics so don't expect a reply or wait for me to post back because i won't be posting, im sure matt will post when his system there & setup & has taken pictures etc,[

Im guessing it was a Scam... Look -

No longer registered with eBay

Plus that CPU alone would be about £200+ and then the Geforece 6800 Ultra 256mb at least £200 if not £250+

i was suspended over a month ago, matt bought it after i was suspended outside of ebay, matt was pointing out that this is the specs of the system that was on one of my ebay auctions, you can also still see my feedback but bear in mind before judging that matt bought this outside of ebay direct from me, :)

bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 08:04 PM said:
i was suspended over a month ago, matt bought it after i was suspended outside of ebay, matt was pointing out that this is the specs of the system that was on one of my ebay auctions, you can also still see my feedback but bear in mind before judging that matt bought this outside of ebay direct from me, :)
Oh well guess what the fact that the suspension happened about a month ago, does not make this look any less fishy.
:lol:
And remember the feedback is actually dodgy as when I emailed people a few weeks ago they hadn't recieved their PCs, despite posting the feedback (foolish I know).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanz™ posted on Sep 7 2005 at 03:10 PM said:
bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 08:04 PM said:
Oh well guess what the fact that the suspension happened about a month ago, does not make this look any less fishy.
:lol:
And remember the feedback is actually dodgy as when I emailed people a few weeks ago they hadn't recieved their PCs, despite posting the feedback (foolish I know).
people can be very stupid ;)

arrr but they have them now though & yes you can check!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 7 2005 at 08:16 PM said:
bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 03:13 PM said:
arrr but they have them now though & yes you can check!
completely irrelevant, but imma ask anyhow: why were u suspended in the 1st place??
(Allegedly) not paying his fees in time.

& i still disagree which the price they are charging me, but i have paid it so will be back on ebay anytime, should have been on a few days ago but waiting for ebay to reply to emails is like watching paint dry in the water :p

bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 08:24 PM said:
& i still disagree which the price they are charging me, but i have paid it so will be back on ebay anytime, should have been on a few days ago but waiting for ebay to reply to emails is like watching paint dry in the water :p
Ack!
It's bloody automated you do realise.

bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 03:54 PM said:
Please don't expect anymore posts from me regarding these topics so don't expect a reply or wait for me to post back because i won't be posting, im sure matt will post when his system there & setup & has taken pictures etc,[
How did I know that depsite saying I WON'T BE POSTING you post about a billion more times. Matt has more chance of recieving his computer than you do of shutting the fuck up.

edit just saw your 'is everyone ignoring me then' post ahahahahaha

He's gonna stop posting...........NOW

By the way, I recently recieved this letter from parcel force

untitled14af.gif

Because its a .pdf it really can't be edited

bargainbassments posted on Sep 7 2005 at 08:44 PM said:
ebay emailing you back is not automated is it!?
Depends. Stuff like reinstating a member is automated.

Oh Matt, that's funny!

But has the PC come or not????????????

lubidog posted on Sep 7 2005 at 09:01 PM said:
Oh Matt, that's funny!

But has the PC come or not????????????
I would doubt it.

Edit: Darn it, now I look like a fool.
Edit2: Now Steve-O looks like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.