Will The Pandora Be Finished And Ship By May Of 2010

Will Pandora be Ready by 05/2010?

• Total voters

Bigun

Website
www.pwnedclips.com
Please don't lock topic, and it VERY vital to what I'm planning.

I'm going on a honeymoon to Japan for two weeks and the Pandora would serve as an EXCELLENT portable browser and help transfer media from my video camera to an external HD. It would also help with moving files via Wifi and in-flight entertainment. I need to know if I need to make plans with a small laptop or just wait for the Pandora.

Bigun said:

I'm going on a honeymoon to Japan for two weeks and the Pandora would serve as an EXCELLENT portable browser and help transfer media from my video camera to an external HD. It would also help with moving files via Wifi and in-flight entertainment. I need to know if I need to make plans with a small laptop or just wait for the Pandora.
Do you have a confirmed order for one, from the first batch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation.A.List said:
Bigun said:

Yes. Although I haven't been e-mailed anything since 3/4/2009.

Bigun said:
Nation.A.List said:
Bigun said:

Then you're golden.
BTW, congrats.

dflemstr said:
Bigun said:
Nation.A.List said:
Bigun said:

Then you're golden.
BTW, congrats.

Then are they keeping this page up to date as far as status goes? If not, any prospect for US shipping dates?

edit - Modified the Poll question... it didn't include the month.

craigix said:
The first units are shipping TOMORROW. Not thousands, just a few to selected devs and team members.
Changes name by deed pole to "Selected Devs" (Will email you my address shortly)

/me hopes for a christmas arrival

but craig, confirm for me please, will they be shipped out in the order they were ordered, or just by location, say, evildragon ships to those in the eu, and so do you, and michael ships to those in the US/Canada?

wow, fast reply, i assume mine will be shipped around christmas then or after, and arrive in early january.

I suppose im in the later 3000's

and oh, i need to change my shipping adress, ive moved, is it enough to change my adress info on google checkout?

craigix said:
The first units are shipping TOMORROW. Not thousands, just a few to selected devs and team members.
How much does 'selection' cost?

I'm joking :)

GizmoTheGreen said:
/me hopes for a christmas arrival

but craig, confirm for me please, will they be shipped out in the order they were ordered, or just by location, say, evildragon ships to those in the eu, and so do you, and michael ships to those in the US/Canada?
I think the later would be better, people in Europe don't need to wait for the North Americans and the North Americans don't need to wait for those in Europe.

craigix said:

how is this possible?
maybe the factory shipped a few boards with the test cases, and you'll assemble them manually tonight?

thanks for the confirms craig, i've been wondering the same thing myself =] you must be ecstatic right about now!

gibberish said:
craigix said:

how is this possible?
maybe the factory shipped a few boards with the test cases, and you'll assemble them manually tonight?

Michael has a load of those 105 boards + parts. He is building them now.

craigix said:
gibberish said:
craigix said:

how is this possible?

Michael has a load of those 105 boards + parts. He is building them now.

nice.

Back