Will The Pandora Be Finished And Ship By May Of 2010

Will Pandora be Ready by 05/2010?

• Total voters

RajTakhar said:
Anxious aint the word the word for this project

Some of us have been waiting more than 2 years

Its coming soon I hope

Otherwise that Odroid, crunchpad or other gizmo here I come!!

if you get your money back that is...

Last edited by a moderator:
RajTakhar said:
Its coming soon I hopeOtherwise that Odroid, crunchpad or other gizmo here I come!!

I don't think the crunchpad is a viable option anymore sadly.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/11/30/crunchpad-end/

aesir911 said:
2 + 2 = 4... think about it...
wouldn't that be "(I+(4000*$330))-(P+($330*QQ)+$330)= R"

I= initial investment
P= money spent on production
QQ= people that requested refund before you
R= your refund

lets hope R > $0

simple as that

EDIT: harder equasion than I thought it'd be

jb0yx said:
aesir911 said:
2 + 2 = 4... think about it...
wouldn't that be "(I+(4000*$330))-(P+($330*QQ)+$330)= R"

I= initial investment
P= money spent on production
QQ= people that requested refund before you
R= your refund

lets hope R > $0

simple as that

EDIT: harder equasion than I thought it'd be

true, just simpler the other way.

aesir911 said:
@aesir911, you are implying that OpenPandora are thieves. It makes you look silly, personally I think you're stupid.

More than few people on the boards were talking about refunds, made their decisions and cancelled their order. They have received their refunds instantly, otherwise they would be bitching on those boards like crazy dogs. Did you order a pandora for you? Go ahead and cancel your order. Then stop offending people here. HAND

cosurgi said:
aesir911 said:
@aesir911, you are implying that OpenPandora are thieves. It makes you look silly, personally I think you're stupid.

More than few people on the boards were talking about refunds, made their decisions and cancelled their order. They have received their refunds instantly, otherwise they would be bitching on those boards like crazy dogs. Did you order a pandora for you? Go ahead and cancel your order. Then stop offending people here. HAND

wow, you are one dumb shit. if you've seen my posts you would know i'm kidding. shut the hell up dude. try researching before you post a taunt.

I think aesir is implying that OP can't handle a "run on the bank". If he isn't then he is being a bit extreme.

aesir911 said:
wow, you are one dumb shit.
Ahem...
You should be a bit more calm and polite my friend. If you intend to say something, then say it in a way that everyone understands and that can't be misunderstood. If you say something stupid then admit that you said something stupid and don't pretend to mean it differently.

mali said:
aesir911 said:
wow, you are one dumb shit.
Ahem...
You should be a bit more calm and polite my friend.

just getting annoyed at all these cocky buggers. if he picks a fight, then he should be prepared for the punch.

@cosurgi: especially if everyone pulls out, and the money is already spent. how can you refund everybody?

aesir911 said:
just getting annoyed at all these cocky buggers. if he picks a fight, then he should be prepared for the punch.
You should show some more respect. If you want to be respected don't offend.

mali said:
If you want to be respected don't offend.

like you're doing right now? no, i appreciate your advice, thank you.

cosurgi said:
aesir911 said:
Phawx said:
I think aesir is implying that OP can't handle a "run on the bank".

exactly...

What is 'can't handle a "run on the bank"' ? Is it a condition in which their production costs exceeded the money on hand in the bank account?
It is the condition where: not only is there not enough money to finish production, but there isn't enough money to repay everyone who ordered their due refund. Bankruptcy.

Right, I've had a lot of stella tonight, so dismiss this as drunk talk, but if I DON'T have a pandora in my hands by the end of the February, I WILL punch every second kitten I see in the face.

let that be on YOUR conscience.

DONE

Back