Will The Pandora Be Finished And Ship By May Of 2010

Will Pandora be Ready by 05/2010?

• Total voters

lol

I love this. Craig has said, a couple of times on this thread, that real customers will be getting their units shipped out before Christmas...

But nobody believes him.

I wonder why?

ROFLUIPMP!

Vorporeal said:
I found out yesterday when emailing about my shipping address that my position in the queue is 450-550. Oh yeah. :D
I know, I was surprised to find I'm between 1600 and 1700. There must have been a lot of cancelled orders because I ordered at the beginning of the year when there was only supposed to be a hundred or so left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm apparently between 1650 & 1750 (Thanks Jacquelyn).

I ordered in May.

Woohoo!! :D

Speccy Geek said:
I'm apparently between 1650 & 1750 (Thanks Jacquelyn).

I ordered in May.

Woohoo!! :D

Wooot. I ordered in February. How low am I :blink: . I always thought I was near 2000. Maybe I should ask too.

EDIT: I'm at 1400-1500 :)

Yeah I just found out I'm in the first 400-500 when I checked to confirm my address. Makes sense as I ordered within the first hour or so. Might have been within the first couple of hours, as I seem to remember having a lot of trouble getting the payment site to work.

ste_167 said:
I ordered in the first half an hour when the website went s...l...o....w! Not sure what place I'll be in?

Yeah, I ordered within the first 30 minutes that day myself, and Jacquelyn just told me I am 250-350 :lol: . I am in Las Vegas, USA if that helps! We also had some chit chat back an forth, and she informed me they will be working 16 hour days after there holiday break. So hopefully that means "MASS PRODUCTION" will start very close to the new year! Hopefully there will be a big update within the next few days in regards to that final test case status!

Jumpman

I'm near the 800-900 spot. I ordered after someone posted a link in the Gentoo forums, more than like SEVERAL hours after it started. I did about 2 or so hours of research then preordered. I'm sure this will pay off soon enough.

Hate to resurrect this thread, but I guess I just need to ask craigx and the other devs if they are still confident of this poll and the answers given? We are close to knocking on February's door and we're still sitting on case approval. I'm not getting impatient, just wanting to have enough time to make alternate computer plans for my trip if need be.

I can't give you my order # exactly, because its too low!! I ordered within seconds of the pre-order form going online .. Here's a hint though, start at 20 and count backwards .. pretty soon you'll get to my order #. I guess I'll be getting my two Pandoras in the very first mailing .. well, here's hoping anyway! :)

torpor said:
I can't give you my order # exactly, because its too low!! I ordered within seconds of the pre-order form going online .. Here's a hint though, start at 20 and count backwards .. pretty soon you'll get to my order #. I guess I'll be getting my two Pandoras in the very first mailing .. well, here's hoping anyway! :)

Except MWeston decides to play a prank on you and you get one Pandora DS and one Pandora DualKeyboard.

Vlynndar said:
torpor said:

Except MWeston decides to play a prank on you and you get one Pandora DS and one Pandora DualKeyboard.

XD XD

superb!

if it worked i would like the panda DS!

DK does have a 32 pixel monochromatic display!

way to go enough to simulate thumb stadium and other binary state services, like binary calculator

Bigun said:
Hate to resurrect this thread, but I guess I just need to ask craigx and the other devs if they are still confident of this poll and the answers given? We are close to knocking on February's door and we're still sitting on case approval. I'm not getting impatient, just wanting to have enough time to make alternate computer plans for my trip if need be.
You know the answer, you just don't want to face it ...

Back