WIP Report: No known hardware issues, 30 days of uptime

Yes, the Pyra will support USB3 superspeed on its microUSB 3 OTG port I believe.
Is it a "long" micro usb port? If it is only a "normal" port, it will NOT support usb3,,
usb3 requires 4 more connectors, won't fit in a normal port (i mean micro port)

I wanted anyway new hub and card reader because my old one are pretty old and therefore slower,
So if Pyra can only give USB2, I’m also fine..

So all i need is a Micro USB 3 Adapter to connect the Micro USB 3 Port to the HUB, or i just use the normal sice USB 2 Port..
This USB 3 HUB is Powerered whit a 10 Watt USB Charger, , so dos this mean i can use it to have 3 USB Ports and whit the 4th, i can power the Pyra ??

The Problem is: the PC, where my Music is saved (about 60 gb) didn’t have USB3, so it will be a bit time consuming to fill the 400 gb cards..

Get yourself a USB 3.0 PCIe expansion card for your PC like this one:

My plan are to move the Music and Pictures over to Pyra, and then to store my Thinkpad somewhere save and use the Pyra for everything..
Just my 24* TV, a Mouse and Keyboard on my Desktop, and the Pyra via HUB on everything connected..
I don’t want to buy new Stuff for this Laptop

3ed5d00cc7cd0c9979707cf357c244e1.jpg

I wanted anyway new hub and card reader because my old one are pretty old and therefore slower,
So if Pyra can only give USB2, I’m also fine..

We're talking GB not TB here right? Just copy the whole file set over WiFi. Might take an hour or two.

So i make a Network whit my Pyra and the PC, and then copy via WiFi?? This could work..

Eventually someone will figure out how to configure a Pyra to be both a WiFi hotspot and server. I'm pretty sure it can happen, but maybe not ready at day 1?

Or if you only have a wired network, you could get one of those USB to Ethernet adapters.

All still hypothetical until there is a Pyra in your hands of course.

Or just connect both to your home network, Pyra via Wifi and PC via cable and just copy over the XFCE smb connector.
This should be the easiest way.
For better speed, get a micro-USB3 B to A adapter and connect a USB Ethernet adapter to the Pyra for full gigabit speed.

Maybe one of my issues: some of my Music Files are still on Download Folder, some on other Folders, in fear it’s will crash my ITunes Library, i never moved they to a single Music Folder..
i have to look in every folder..

But well: this is something I have to figure out my own

Back