Your pandora has been shipped

Congratulations! :D

I'm really looking forward to the day my Pandora ships too!

I just hope it's sometime before Winter this year, because by then I'll be studying aboard at a different country; for my Bachelors degree in I.T (Information Technology) ^^;

We're still looking at the end of March for all of batch1, maybe sooner.

Thanks for the update! :)

When theres no more queue... we'll be using our Pandoras, and hopefully you guys will be turning a profit! :)

Congratulations! :D

I'm really looking forward to the day my Pandora ships too!

I just hope it's sometime before Winter this year, because by then I'll be studying aboard at a different country; for my Bachelors degree in I.T (Information Technology) ^^;

Fantastic! I ordered in January 2010, and was told that I was in the first Batch, so this is fab news. :) Thanks Craig! I have loved my one nubber but really want to get the full experience, so can't wait!

I'll probably get the iControlpad and Pandora at the same time then. Horray for new Gadgets in March!

Hey Craig, thanks for the update. Do you know how many boards cc will ship next time? Will they manage 400-500 per week from now on or is it more likely we will see around 300 per week?

Hey Craig, thanks for the update. Do you know how many boards cc will ship next time? Will they manage 400-500 per week from now on or is it more likely we will see around 300 per week?

Well we have made some speed suggestions to them and we will have to wait and see what happens.

Dos this mean, EvilDragon has got 70 + 75 = 145 Units until end of this week?

Yippie than i get my unit maybe somethimes next week, im happy,, :lol:

There are going to be about 300 units shipped between today and Friday so it's going to go crazy for a while...

That's a bit sad. I was hoping we'd be able to reach that 150/day more quickly once we had the 5-man assembly team. Or does the 300 include the ones sent to ED?

So no improvement since before the premium pandora speed increase. That is unfortunate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dos this mean, EvilDragon has got 70 + 75 = 145 Units until end of this week?

Yippie than i get my unit maybe somethimes next week, im happy,, :lol:

Well, I still have about 50 units here but just didn't have time to build, test and ship them yet.

Taxes, etc. needs to be done when a new year starts - I'm mostly through with that stuff, so I hope I can continue building and shipping at full speed next week :)

Man, you Germans have way too much fluoride in your water. If I was in ED's queue and heard he had 50 units just sitting there I'd freak or offer my time to help him get them out the door so I'd get mine sooner.

The Problem is: Im about 400 km / 250 miles far away from EvilDragons Place, and i ditn have the mony for the trip because im unemployed at the moment..

And i tought that EvilDragon gets the whole Unit, not only cases Displays and batteries and boards.., im a bit convused about this..

And i tought that EvilDragon gets the whole Unit, not only cases Displays and batteries and boards.., im a bit convused about this..
Same here. I thought that all Pandoras were built at Craig's place. But if not, that's cool - it means you Germans won't be stealing Pandora's out of Craig's deliveries :p (jk!)

According to wiki Germany halted water fluoridation and uses fluorinated salt instead. Are you implying it makes people docile or something?
It does, it has been proven a few times in US cities that had high crime rates, fluoride was introduced into the water and crime dropped. Wikipedia doesn't say that?

EDIT: Huh, it doesn't, maybe I'm wrong. If Wikipedia doesn't say it it aint so.

EDIT EDIT: Yep, I'm a loon, apparently I can't find anything online about it. I say it is a government cover up. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounding good Craig :)

Can't wait for my unit to ship.

Any idea when the first day of pre-orders will all be shipped?

No pressure, just wondering by the by.

As I said, almost half of ALL orders are first day... but we're getting there now.

What will we all do when there is no queue anymore?

I'll buy you a drink / we'll all have to have that meet up that was spoken about on here a while back.

Back