Your pandora has been shipped

@ EvilDragon: If you build the Pandorae by your own, how many have you make since last week i count on 200 units because then i get mine soon B)

The Reason why i wants my pandy soon: I have only one new book now to read "Making Money from Terry Pratschett", but i only wants to order new books, when i have my pandora because: i hear the packet deliferer on the dore, im happy because im think its the pandora but then im disapointet because its only amazon.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just receive my email! oh no! it was just spam... just to dont forget this thread... i really hope that is cause the people that receive the email is to excited that they dont check this forum anymore and not that they are using all the workers... to build icontrols.

yes... i am very negative...after wait that much.

I have just receive my email! oh no! it was just spam... just to dont forget this thread... i really hope that is cause the people that receive the email is to excited that they dont check this forum anymore and not that they are using all the workers... to build icontrols.

If you watch the iCP assembly video you will see why assembling ALL the iCP units will take us maybe 1 day - and we plan to do it on a Saturday too.

If you watch the iCP assembly video you will see why assembling ALL the iCP units will take us maybe 1 day - and we plan to do it on a Saturday too.
I watched that and noticed you weren't even trying to go fast, yet it was assembled in like a minute. Very fast build.

Got my shipping notification on Tuesday 15th. (woohoo!)

Honest to goodness day-1 preorder, not a premium.

Now begins the next wait.

I've managed 2 1/2 years, I'm sure I'll survive the next week or two. :)

When did you get your order number, date and time, what time zone are you in, ect. ect. ect.? Just curious if we are through day 1 yet.

This really has me worried now if you said your second Pandora was shipped using regular airmail and it arrived only 10 days later... By this Friday, It will be exactly 28 days since mine has entered Canada. What the heck is going on here. :/
Did you have it shipped standard or UPS? I made a discovery the other day: things shipped via UPS almost universally take longer because they actually take the time to file all the papers (and coincidentally will charge you for their efforts). I've decided to never ship things UPS again.

I used regular airmail. I didn't want to deal with the stupid "brokerage fees" since I figured I was already paying a lot of money for the thing as it was and I could handle it taking a week or so longer back when I pre-ordered it in September 2008. Never had this long of a wait before.

Sigh...

Code:
2011/02/16 13:04  International item has left Canada

I already emailed OpenPandora sales about this situation. I guess something wasn't filled out correctly or something. This is not what I need this month. :/ God damn it!!

When did you get your order number, date and time, what time zone are you in, ect. ect. ect.? Just curious if we are through day 1 yet.

I'm in Adelaide (+9:30), but email source includes timezones:

Order confirmation: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:23:15 +0100 (BST)

Shipped: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:50:38 +0100 (CET)

I'm pretty sure I'm a day-1er, but I suspect about 2/3 of all first batch orders are day 1 :)

I'll post this info in that other thread for reference as well.

Looks like we are getting quite close to the end of the first day with units that shipped on 14th Feb. Great news for everyone else still waiting if we start to see order dates moving through Oct and into 2009!

I just got my conformation!!! I promised myself I wouldn't respond to this thread, but I can hate myself later I'll have a Pandora in 2-12 days! Time to start a check list to be ready for it.

1. make sure all stupid bugs are gone from PEF.

2. Download any source required to create a subsonic client for the OP

3. Learn lib-mpd

4. Pray my 32gb sd cards get here before the Pandora or I'll be sitting staring at my new "best friend" till they do.

5. start ripping my psx games.

So much to do. :)

I just received mine as well, so we're not through day 1. My confirmation email data:

Received: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

... and I was also given an 850-950 approximate queue number, by the way.

Premiums or preorders? Order confirmation dates?

Second batch -> premium, as of last Friday. Original order date, August 28, 2010. I was two days late to the party to order from the first batch, originally, so I had to wait until they started accepting orders for batch two.

Back