Your pandora has been shipped

Man it must feel good to see those boxes drive off over the horizon ..

Does anyone know if all the Day 1 orders have been fulfilled yet? It must be close now.
Yesterday someone said that their '30th sept 2008 about 19:00 UTC' just got filled so I doubt it. I'm 3 hours into OCT. 1st so I'm watching closely.

Mine has now disappeared in the mail, after the initial trouble with papers and customs. Argh.

Just got my email from OPT - mine's shipped today :)

Incidentally, for some reason the email went into my junk folder, so for those of you sitting and refreshing constantly - make sure you're checking there too...

Mine's a Premium (upgraded from late Batch 2); given that I ordered via email rather than the Premium webpage and didn't get confirmation of the order til late last Monday, would have thought that this must mean they must be done with the first few days of Premium orders now.

Just got my email from OPT - mine's shipped today :)

Incidentally, for some reason the email went into my junk folder, so for those of you sitting and refreshing constantly - make sure you're checking there too...

Mine's a Premium (upgraded from late Batch 2); given that I ordered via email rather than the Premium webpage and didn't get confirmation of the order til late last Monday, would have thought that this must mean they must be done with the first few days of Premium orders now.

Wheeee! Mine's shipped today, too (the premium, still waiting for the first ;) )

50 more going out right now...
How many of them are from the original queue? I've been watching people's orders come in for a while and mine should've been just around the corner for a while now.

50 more going out right now...
How many of them are from the original queue? I've been watching people's orders come in for a while and mine should've been just around the corner for a while now.
I'm also very curious of what % is orignal non-premium batch one preorders and what % are premium.

also if ED wants to chime in on how his % breaks down that would also be super sweet.

nothing exact... just a rough estimate will do

Last edited by a moderator:
Over half the orders are 'first day' somewhere in the world time zones so please try to keep that in mind.

Only a few units each day go to premium orders. We still have not sold 100.

Returns go back out at a steady pace, we are catching up there.

Over half the orders are 'first day' somewhere in the world time zones so please try to keep that in mind.

Only a few units each day go to premium orders. We still have not sold 100.

Returns go back out at a steady pace, we are catching up there.

static.gif
P
static.gif
A
static.gif
N
static.gif
D
static.gif
O
static.gif
R
static.gif
A
static.gif

static.gif
PANDORA
static.gif

Looks like I'm the only one not catching up here - got 70 units at my shop which I need to screw together, test and flash... getting more from Craig soon, and I just can't manage to find the time, as I also need to solder LCD cables, reply to mails, do my normal life job... geeez! I need a few copies of myself!

Looks like I'm the only one not catching up here - got 70 units at my shop which I need to screw together, test and flash... getting more from Craig soon, and I just can't manage to find the time, as I also need to solder LCD cables, reply to mails, do my normal life job... geeez! I need a few copies of myself!
Commence ED Cloning project! *pushes big red button*

You need a jacquelyn or a debs

Mine was posted today. A batch 2 upgraded to a Premium and posted within the 7 day time-frame. Well done, Team!

I am very excited. :)

More than half? wow, that's more than I thought. I think I'm day 2 so I guess I'm further back in the line than I realised. Oh well, keep up the good work :)

Back