Your pandora has been shipped

Indeed. And since most of the people who would have been ordering premiums are on these forums, it makes sense that quite a lot of those who did, post about it here. Not everybody who receives pandoras, premium or not, reads or writes on the forums.

And I can't understand how someone still can write the question "Why do you do this". It has been answered time and time again - Because the project needs money. You may have issues with how OPT goes about getting money, or the timing, or the priorities for premiums vs regular or whatever, but "Why"?

Y'all confuse me.

I got my email for my second (actual official) Pandora on the 21st. It was shipped via standard post (as opposed to UPS) and arrived in my hands here in Canada 10 days later. I was not charged duty.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

This really has me worried now if you said your second Pandora was shipped using regular airmail and it arrived only 10 days later... By this Friday, It will be exactly 28 days since mine has entered Canada. What the heck is going on here. :/

This really has me worried now if you said your second Pandora was shipped using regular airmail and it arrived only 10 days later... By this Friday, It will be exactly 28 days since mine has entered Canada. What the heck is going on here. :/
Did you have it shipped standard or UPS? I made a discovery the other day: things shipped via UPS almost universally take longer because they actually take the time to file all the papers (and coincidentally will charge you for their efforts). I've decided to never ship things UPS again.

Did you have it shipped standard or UPS? I made a discovery the other day: things shipped via UPS almost universally take longer because they actually take the time to file all the papers (and coincidentally will charge you for their efforts). I've decided to never ship things UPS again.

I used regular airmail. I didn't want to deal with the stupid "brokerage fees" since I figured I was already paying a lot of money for the thing as it was and I could handle it taking a week or so longer back when I pre-ordered it in September 2008. Never had this long of a wait before.

Hey guess what? UPS called me 8AM this morning and told me I had to stay home between 12 and 4. I wonder why? ;) :eek:

Just got an email from OPT saying that it was shipped via UPS, though the tracking number is listed as "SentdirectfromUPS"

Anyone know what that means, I'm thinking maybe UPS will send me an email or something?

This wait is killing me, I think they're getting bored with me checking my emails every 2 minutes at work lately.

Just received my insta-Pandy! Wow, I'm impressed! The nubs are great, all buttons seem to work okay except for the left shoulder button, which is hardly possible to press at all. I'll have a look at it later if it doesn't improve. Not really a big problem for me.

Also, the LCD is magnificent! I'm really looking forward to trying this beast out. Currently installing hotfix4/codecs and setting up my SDs. :)

My Pandora has shipped today!!!!

Estimated time of arrival Thursday!!!!

Pandora upgraded to premium sent in PERFECT time!!!!

Ohohohohohohoh (like stadium ;) )

My Pandora has shipped today!!!!

Estimated time of arrival Thursday!!!!

Pandora upgraded to premium sent in PERFECT time!!!!

Ohohohohohohoh (like stadium ;) )
Lucky dog, I envy you.

I wish more people that did not do the instant order posted here though, I like to know where in the queue we are.

PLEASE!

WE COOKED OUR SHOES AND WE ATE THEM, NOW WE'RE BORED!

give us a pandoraa!

:D

So I got home from work today to find a "we missed you" type notice from the USPS in my mailbox. I was 25 minutes too late to get up to the local office to pick up my Pandora as they were closed. Blast! I guess I'll have to go and get it tomorrow at lunch. I don't see my productivity being that high at work tomorrow...

For those of you who might wonder: I received my shipping notice exactly two weeks ago and my original order confirmation date was: 30 Sep 2008 18:33:37.0595 (UTC).

Back