Your pandora has been shipped

I noticed one got there's on the 28th or 29th here. I think if people post picks or impressions when they get their Pandoras it's a good way to gage if they are shipping.
I was specifically looking for order times to update my thread... The shipping delay is a big variable if we're trying to work out what is atually being sent out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine got shipped today in less then 7 days :) I ordered last saturday.

Unfortunately I think they will be delivering here in Brazil probably next week (even with the 24-48 hour option, because Brazillian customs is very though) while I´m out of the country :(

Thanks for building up and ship my unit so fast.

[LINK REMOVED]

Unfortunately I think they will be delivering here in Brazil probably next week (even with the 24-48 hour option, because Brazillian customs is very though) while I´m out of the country :(

I'd really recommend removing that link.... Better safe than sorry- people might be able to mess with your shipment. It's meant to be private.

[LINK REMOVED]

I'd really recommend removing that link.... Better safe than sorry- people might be able to mess with your shipment. It's meant to be private.

I'll take back what I said... It apparently was shipped since January 12th! The email was sent out late, but I'm fine with that. Right now, it is stuck at customs. I used regular airmail with CanadaPost. Hopefully, this will be done in the next day or so. This week might be the week that I'll receive my Pandora!

About 18 days later... Still stuck at customs since the 14th of January! I'm really hoping it will come next week. I can't see it taking longer than a month. :/ The wait is killing me!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I'll take back what I said... It apparently was shipped since January 12th! The email was sent out late, but I'm fine with that. Right now, it is stuck at customs. I used regular airmail with CanadaPost. Hopefully, this will be done in the next day or so. This week might be the week that I'll receive my Pandora!

About 18 days later... Still stuck at customs since the 14th of January! I'm really hoping it will come next week. I can't see it taking longer than a month. :/ The wait is killing me!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
They probably opened the package as an inspection and started playing with it. I san see them now: "No! Just one more day! I swear!"

Ok .. Just got a shipping confirmation e-mail. Seriously, this is great! ;)

Got my shipping email this morning! It'll be a long few days, full of F5ing the UPS page.

What was your confirmation email time?

I'm trying to figure out when the last of the day 1 pre-orders goes out so I can toast OPL.

Got my shipping email this morning! It'll be a long few days, full of F5ing the UPS page.

What was your confirmation email time?

I'm trying to figure out when the last of the day 1 pre-orders goes out so I can toast OPL.

8:52AM, GMT -6hrs. :D
So that translates to

Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:52:00

Mine is

Wed, 1 Oct 2008 03:05:23

So only 12 hours 13 minutes order time until I get my Pandora. I'm seriously considering doing an express order. I'll give it a few more weeks though, let the boards with the shoulder buttons that are soldered incorrectly get into the wild before upgrading to a express order if it hasn't gotten here yet.

So that translates to

Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:52:00

Mine is

Wed, 1 Oct 2008 03:05:23

So only 12 hours 13 minutes order time until I get my Pandora. I'm seriously considering doing an express order. I'll give it a few more weeks though, let the boards with the shoulder buttons that are soldered incorrectly get into the wild before upgrading to a express order if it hasn't gotten here yet.

Oh geeze, I feel stupid. I should have specified that I upgraded mine to a premium order. When Grench asked me about the confirmation email, I thought he was wondering what time I was told mine had shipped. Sorry guys!

I keep doing this all the time. I live in Brazil, and the unit left UK yesterday, then moved to USA (Pitssburgh, and now is in Florida). Hopefully it will arrive soon.

I got my email for my second (actual official) Pandora on the 21st. It was shipped via standard post (as opposed to UPS) and arrived in my hands here in Canada 10 days later. I was not charged duty.

i only see that they are delivering premium pandoras.... something that dont sounds nice... cause if it was suppose to increase the production speed, tell why people around 1100 didnt receive still the email? and seems i am not the unique one angry about this reading differents forums.

Note that i defended the pandora in gp32spain since the first day... but really, something too bad i need to smell to start to feel like this... that i need to write this.

And i repeat, what i paid close to 3 years ago, could be nowdays the same that the price of a premium, if you studied something about economics you will know. the support during all this time equal the money, then why you fuck us now with this?

Sorry.. but is how i feel

i only see that they are delivering premium pandoras.... something that dont sounds nice... cause if it was suppose to increase the production speed, tell why people around 1100 didnt receive still the email? and seems i am not the unique one angry about this reading differents forums.

Note that i defended the pandora in gp32spain since the first day... but really, something too bad i need to smell to start to feel like this... that i need to write this.

And i repeat, what i paid close to 3 years ago, could be nowdays the same that the price of a premium, if you studied something about economics you will know. the support during all this time equal the money, then why you fuck us now with this?

Sorry.. but is how i feel

How do you see that they are "only dispatching Premium orders"?

You don't.

All you see is that the only reports people are posting is dispatches of Premiums. You have no evidence about other dispatches one way or the other.

Back